Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AI AE Mark II, whats it worth ?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

AI AE Mark II, whats it worth ?

I have a friend looking to sell his NIB Safequeen, never shot. He has a NF NXS 5-22X56 Mil R mounted, again never shot.

What is the gun alone worth? I'm just a lowly Rem700 with Krieger and McMillian stock guy. Never bought one of these high end deals.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    They are going quite a bit cheaper than they used to. I’ve seen them in the low 2k range from time to time on the Hide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Over on Snipers Hide you can pick up a used MkII for a little over 2k. Never shot would definitely up the price though. I love my AT, you should grab it.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Agreed. I almost bought one for $2300. That was a fair price. But I ended up going with an MPA

Feedback Score
    Man, unless you’re just in love with it, I’d hold out for an MK III. The upgrades are worth it.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    Man, unless you’re just in love with it, I’d hold out for an MK III. The upgrades are worth it.

Your killing me Smalls. The MkIII are usually worth the wait. Tuff stuff, I was about to make an offer. How long is the barrel? Its my buddy and I could ask but dont want him salivating.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Your killing me Smalls. The MkIII are usually worth the wait. Tuff stuff, I was about to make an offer. How long is the barrel? Its my buddy and I could ask but dont want him salivating.

PB
    I’ve seen them in 20”, 24”, and 26”.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Isllc Thanks.

Euro, ive shot an MPA in 300WM, sweet rig and bolt was butter smooth.

PB

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Isllc Thanks.

Euro, ive shot an MPA in 300WM, sweet rig and bolt was butter smooth.

PB
    Yeah I did my first match with mine last weekend and everyone kept commenting how hard I was running the bolt.

I don’t have a lot of bolt gun experience but when I got behind my buddy’s savage I thought he had dirt or grass in the action! I guess I’m a snob now lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Yeah I did my first match with mine last weekend and everyone kept commenting how hard I was running the bolt.

I don’t have a lot of bolt gun experience but when I got behind my buddy’s savage I thought he had dirt or grass in the action! I guess I’m a snob now lol
    I started with customs and picked up an AE Mk III in 2011. Loved it so much I got an AX in 12. AI spoils you. They are a bit of a disadvantage in some of the sports but not at all in a field gun. I did win a few F-Class matches with one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast