Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arming the Cartels: The Inside Story of a Texas Gun-Smuggling Ring

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good point!!
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This was kinda interesting, but really hard to get throuhg the anti-2A rhetoric.

I personally laughed out loud when they said: "The Barrett .50 cal is third only to the AR15 and AK47 for the cartels prefered weapons."

They litteraly make it sound like the Barrett and AR are in the same class of weapons and that the AR is worse.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    The only thing I got out of the story is the man behind Dillon Aero is Mike Dillon of reloading machine fame. I knew he had a couple of miniguns but didn't know he builds them. This rig has secret service written all over it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why do these dope peddlers and child pimps get Miniguns but I don’t?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Why do these dope peddlers and child pimps get Miniguns but I don’t?
    $$$$$$$??
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    The only thing I got out of the story is the man behind Dillon Aero is Mike Dillon of reloading machine fame. I knew he had a couple of miniguns but didn't know he builds them.
    He doesn't build them anymore, because he died awhile back.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Watched a cartel video where the sicarios shot up a police car w/ full auto Galil's, you
    don't buy those in ANY gunstore in the USA and walk out the door w/them.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Very interesting.

I’m pretty “right-wing” and libertarian-leaning in many ways, but the idea that Americans knowingly, or with willful ignorance, sell firearms to criminal groups known for their violence is abhorrent. So is the callousness that sometimes seems to be the norm amongst gun owners, as if saying “I didn’t do it” is a psychologically healthy response.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That's a long article to outline one couple who were desperate tried to make some extra $, there's too much $ involved to ever prevent the cartels from getting what ever they want for weapons, etc, and some of them come from the US, and the wall may work more for keeping stuff in vs people out

If they want to blame the US "gun culture" for Mexico's problems, no chits given here. Only thing Mexico can do is actually stop ignoring their own Const. on firearms.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm guessing if you're game is moving dope around the world and trying not to get caught, you're likely to be pretty adept at smuggling.
    Moving guns from the US in to Mexico is likely a chump move, you're likely going to get better guns at a lower cost many, many other places. Outside of mini guns and Barret fifty's, why even bother?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast