Thread: Columbia river arms barrels... any good

Feedback Score

Columbia river arms barrels... any good

So I looking at getting a barrel made for a 450 bushmaster build. Am wondering about the barrel quality and customer service of Columbia river arms, any opinions of them?

I've found some info on them when they ran under the Black hole weaponry name, but not really anything since the new name.

Thanks...Eric

Feedback Score
    How about any thoughts on McGowen or Craddock Precision?

Feedback Score
    I have two barrels from them. One is a 16” 308 and the other is 12.5 6.8 spc. Both shoots good (I reload). The customer service is good I called a couple of times to find the status of the 12.5” because it was a custom order. I talked to some one each time and did have to wait or leave a message.

Quote Originally Posted by sevt_chevelle View Post
    So I looking at getting a barrel made for a 450 bushmaster build. Am wondering about the barrel quality and customer service of Columbia river arms, any opinions of them?

I've found some info on them when they ran under the Black hole weaponry name, but not really anything since the new name.

Thanks...Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sevt_chevelle View Post
    How about any thoughts on McGowen or Craddock Precision?
    Craddock Precision is good to go. Look into Keystone Accuracy as well. Not sure if they do 450 bushmaster, but if they do they make quality barrels

Feedback Score
    I got a 6 x 45 12.5" That is a true 1/2 MOA barrel with Bergers and tuned handloads. I specified a tight gas port and got it. I was very impressed with the process and the product.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/mark_twain_386139