Thread: Roberts Defense 1911 Commander, S&W 327 8 Shot 2" **Reduced**

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Roberts Defense 1911 Commander, S&W 327 8 Shot 2" **Reduced**

****************Withdrawn********************

All handguns ship from my FFL to your FFL Priority mail insured.

**What you see in the pics is what you get. If not shown, it's not included**

Like new Roberts Defense Desert Ops Commander w/rail .45 acp. I bought this new about 4 months ago for over $1700. Build card dates to 2017, as do the night sight. Custom built & hand fitted gun with no MIM parts. This is a tight gun. Comes with original carry case, all paperwork, and 2 original mags. I've put maybe 300 rounds through this (break-in card states 500, so technically this isn't even broken in yet). Only issues I had was chambering with original mags (as expected per the break-in card). Wilson 47D's worked flawlessly. Due to the design of the magwell fitting into the MSH, the magwell has a little play in it. Also the rubber patch on case is starting to separate from the glue. This originally came with wide paddle safety levels. I thinned down both sides & refinished. Original grey/black grips it came with were swapped for the one on it now. This is an excellent gun, but I've got too many .45's.

$1065 Shipped from my FFL insured to your FFL.

Great condition 2 inch 8 shot .357 mag/.38 spl. lightweight S&W model 327. Excellent timing & Lock-up. Excellent bore. A few minor dings and scratches (see pics). Cut for moon clips, but also works without. Includes 4 moon clips. Wood Adhern grips. I do not have the lanyard frame pin that fits in the back of the grip. Nothing else included.
    $775 Shipped.

Last edited by Dump1567; 10-01-19 at 16:38. Reason: Withdrawn

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    S&W Governor Traded
    Last edited by Dump1567; 09-30-19 at 14:22.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Prices reduced