Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Allen wrench source?

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Allen wrench source?

Looking for a good source for small Allen wrenches - think pistol rear sight set screws.
    Accurate sizing and strength a plus!
    TIA

geezer john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    85 (99%)
    Brownells

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Wiha bits and sets on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Wiha bits and sets on amazon.

Good call. When I finally quit using cheap crap bits from Home Depot and starting investing in Wiha, life got better.

Forgot to add--I wouldn't make any 'as good as' claims for these--but these Kleins are not bad, kind of a halfway step between cheap made-in-China crap, and high-end tools like Wiha. These are made in the US and I've been running a set of both the metric and SAE for a long time at home. These are better steel and have performed better than cheaper brands. Worth noting that despite their claims of having 'rust protection' coating, mine do corrode eventually, I think it's the humidity during the winter in the PNW. Used to try and coat all my tools every winter with CorrosionX, but couldn't keep it up with it.
    Last edited by maximus83; 09-17-19 at 17:31.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I use Bondhus. They are the O.E. for Snapon I believe.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Home Depot. Has metric and SAE. A set that will have every size you can imagine for a reasonable price.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Yes Bondhus makes good stuff, they are used by my employer in significant quantities.

Andrew - Lancaster, CA
    NRA Life Member, CRPA member, Calguns.net contributor, CGF / SAF / FPC / CCRKBA / GOA / NAGR / NRA-ILA contributor, USCCA member - Support your defenders!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    I use Bondhus. They are the O.E. for Snapon I believe.
    Plus one for Bondhus.

,050 - 3/8 - ballend @ 15.98

https://www.suncoasttools.com/crm/It...Number=BONDHUS

.050 - 3/8 ball end screwdeivers @ $35.79

https://www.suncoasttools.com/crm/It...Number=BONDHUS
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Home Depot. Has metric and SAE. A set that will have every size you can imagine for a reasonable price.
    Trash.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    U.S. made Eklind worked fine fo me: https://www.eklindtool.com/products.html
    Wiha is great too.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast