Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranier Arms Reloacting

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

Ranier Arms Reloacting

Just read (OK I'm WAY out of the loop- no Facebook/etc.) that Ranier is relocating from Washington state to Wichita Ks.
    At this point at least, a decidedly more "gun friendly" area than the Left Coast.

Ranier (John Hwang) has purchased a Spirit Aero warehouse as well as the recently closed Thunderbird Firearms facility.

I have had frequent dealings with Ranier, which have all been positive.
    I am looking forward to this move by Ranier and wish them the best. I'm hoping this will be good for the gun community at large.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good idea. In a few years time it may have been forced to rename itself "The Progressive Peoples State Armament Factory No.115"

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    What Rainier has said, was they are not moving but expanding .

Unless things have changed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post

I'm sure Colt Firearms would approve of such a similar venture.
    Welcome to failure bitches.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Just read (OK I'm WAY out of the loop- no Facebook/etc.) that Ranier is relocating from Washington state to Wichita Ks.
    At this point at least, a decidedly more "gun friendly" area than the Left Coast.

Ranier (John Hwang) has purchased a Spirit Aero warehouse as well as the recently closed Thunderbird Firearms facility.
    They certainly won't have any trouble finding machinists in the Wichita area.

I don't know what the problem was with the Thunderbird range, they opened and closed quickly. Currently there are 3 indoor ranges in the Wichita area, Range 54 being the newest and best equipped among them. Additionally, someone told me tha Gander Mountain had reopend in Wichita, if so that might be four. If Ranier is intending to enter that market, it may be a tough go.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

Ranier Arms Reloacting

Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post

That’s how I interpreted John’s statement. Building a shooting facility, offering training. Like Pete Brownell, John is expanding influence and market share. We need more leaders like them.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    They should move. Washingfornia is a hole.

Can't really be Rainier Arms in Kansas, tho...They'd have to change their name to Wheat Field Arms or Corn Row Arms or something.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    They should move. Washingfornia is a hole.

Can't really be Rainier Arms in Kansas, tho...They'd have to change their name to Wheat Field Arms or Corn Row Arms or something.
    Moving is playing into the hands of the gun grabbers, especially with their influence. Having multiple locations is more strategic all around.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Moving is playing into the hands of the gun grabbers, especially with their influence. Having multiple locations is more strategic all around.
    Agreed. Besides, once the progressives destroy one area, they follow wherever the conservatives went to get jobs, vote in progressive politicians, then destroy that area too. It's why the left wants a national ban of semi-auto rifles. They aren't content to just say "if you want those weapons so bad, stay out of our states and move to a red state and we won't bother you." Nope; from the Deep South to the West Coast and Northeast, they want every last weapon gone.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Rainier's Washington location is nothing big. The showroom is surprisingly small. I don't think his local business is much of his total compared to his online sales. But I'd still hate to see him leave if he decides to.

The cost of doing business in Washington is expensive as well. Getting himself centrally located in the U.S., in a more gun friendly state, seems like a good decision to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast