Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ranier Arms Reloacting

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    John was quoted in the local business journal as saying; “ we are gradually moving everything here...”

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    John was quoted in the local business journal as saying; “ we are gradually moving everything here...”
    Well there it is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ranier Arms Reloacting

Glad that Rainier is doing what they need to do to stay economically strong and continue offering arms, parts and services.

I bought a rifle from them, found a small assembly error on the bolt and they were incredibly fast getting a replacement out to me and a paid postage envelop to send it back to them. No questions just customer service excellence in action. This is the kind of business we need to prosper in the firearm industry. I hope Kansas gives them a big welcome. Hate to see them leave the PNW but totally understand the east side of Puget Sound is libtard off the rails crazy.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12