So, I decided, for shits and giggles, that I want my next purchase to be a piston gun (I know, the music stopped and everyone is pulling out their pistols and knives like when Mel Gibson yelled "God save King George!" in The Patriot). So, I've settled on the LMT MRP; the nice thing with that is, in addition to being one of the better piston setups on the market, if i don't like the piston, I can just change it back to DI. Anyway, I have a few questions.

1) What is the deal with MLOK version? I keep reading about how it's impossible to remove the barrel if you have more than one accessory attached, and that the nuts have to be removed before you can take off the barrel. Did LMT ever fix that or come up with a way around that, or do they have anything in the pipeline that anyone knows about?

2) If the answer to the first question is a hard "no", does LMT still offer the piston in the original Picatinny MRP CQB? I didn't see it on their website.

3) What is the weight difference between the MRP and the MLC? For those who have handled both, is it noticeable?