Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is LMT?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Anytime I wanted to get something from LMT requiring an FFL they have been very gracious and set up my FFL in a matter of minutes with a phone call.

I would buy from stocking dealers if there were any near me, the closest one I found is 2 hours away and maybe the only one in the state.

I certainly don't detect any anti civilian bias, it's just not a big part of their market.

In a world where people think spikes and core are G2G, most do not know who LMT is.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    LMT is just now supporting the civilian sector with full vigor. They have finally come to social media, and they got a great guy on FB that answers questions, and drops sales from time to time. They have a great IG page as well that announces deals, and discount codes from time to time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    LMT is just now supporting the civilian sector with full vigor. They have finally come to social media, and they got a great guy on FB that answers questions, and drops sales from time to time. They have a great IG page as well that announces deals, and discount codes from time to time.
    Yes, I did see that. They had a sale on their traditional BCGs. I honestly never think to buy from any manufacturers website directly as they are mostly MSRP. That said I usually can’t find LMT parts
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lots of LMTs delivered on the commercial side with excellent customer support, and still available from vendors.

Feedback Score
    Well, count me as one very satisfied "civilian" customer of their products. I always get an answer within a day from customer service via email, etc. No problems with this new guy here, fwiw.

Feedback Score
    LMT has taken great care of me when i has an issue in the past.

Feedback Score
    Not only is the customer service excellent, their products are top tier.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    It seems to me that LMT products, particularly "enhanced" products, are often out of stock at many retailers for long stretches of time. E-BCGs and MARS-L lowers seem to be out of stock most places more often than in stock, from what I've seen over the last year or so. I don't think it's anything new or special. I'd guess that we're just between production runs.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I believe the reason for the lower pricing on defender lowers at tombstone was a blowout of all Illinois marked lowers

Those lowers had problems like no holes drilled for the bolt catch, understandable considering the move to the new facility.

Let the tight tolerances commence at the new facility, Illinois can burn in Hell with the tyrant Pritzger at the helm.

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    have an extra defender i dont want

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast