Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BCM MCMR-10 T Mark font match?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Question BCM MCMR-10 T Mark font match?

I picked up an MCMR-10 rail and an AP upper receiver - both parts are great but the font on the T marks is definitely not the same and it is annoying in an OCD way. Is my only hope of having matching T marks to get a BCM upper? Anyone else have an MCMR and know of an upper with a font match? Too bad it isn't standardized.. thanks!

Feedback Score
    Spray paint your rifle. Problem solved. The. Your purse and shoes will match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Seriously?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wow, just wow.

If this is something that bothers you I think you'd be considerably better off addressing your OCD and not the font.

If that does not appeal to you you could consider ladder rail covers and an optic.

I do still think this is better addressed with medication than with parts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ask a stupid question and get a bunch of stupid replies I guess.

Acting like I posted this in the technical forum. Instead of trying to spray paint my upper I could just try and match the font? With all the OCD shit people get annoyed with (annodizing mismatch/50 shades of FDE/upper to lower slop) why is this any dumber than anything else lol.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessy View Post

Acting like I posted this in the technical forum. Instead of trying to spray paint my upper I could just try and match the font? With all the OCD shit people get annoyed with (annodizing mismatch/50 shades of FDE/upper to lower slop) why is this any dumber than anything else lol.
    All that OCD stuff is just as retarded. Probably more so

My personal fav are folks who LARP engravings on 80% lowers, but I digress lol.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Rail cover can be your friend. Out of sight, out of mind.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well this calls for a universal and hard push for font standardization. I didn't even realize this was a problem, but now I'm woke. My eyes are wide open. Does anyone know how we should proceed? Companies are obviously messing with us and trying to get us to buy more stuff. I'm outraged.

I'm also kidding OP.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)

What will you do with the old fonts that don't match? I think I have now seen it all.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I picked up an MCMR-10 rail and an AP upper receiver - both parts are great but the font on the T marks is definitely not the same and it is annoying in an OCD way. Is my only hope of having matching T marks to get a BCM upper? Anyone else have an MCMR and know of an upper with a font match? Too bad it isn't standardized.. thanks!

Sorta Seriously.

You are in the wrong forum for this shit bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast