Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: second AR

Feedback Score
    how do you know there is only 1 left?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    How is anything about that offering a value at that price point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I own that gun. I think that it’s an excellent gun. I am a big fan of Daniel Defense. I feel that they make an excellent product. I would jump on it if I were you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    While there is a benefit to having a backup carbine very similar to the primary, in case the first one fails, I don't think this is completely wise when you've only got two ARs. The chances of the primary going tits up is quite rare.

I suggest the 2nd AR fulfill a different role, either SBR (or pistol) or longer range precision (with a magnified optic). The third AR can fill the role that wasn't taken by the first two.

I bought a Shield from Sportsman's Outdoor Super Store, and some separate ammo, and the transactions were painless. I consider this a reasonable price for a DDM4V7, not the $1650+ that other retailers want.

Feedback Score
    Love my V7. It has taken me down an expensive path. It’s a smooth shooter. I also happen to like the furniture.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I have purchased one pistol and ammunition repeatedly from them. No problems.

Feedback Score
    I’ve purchased a firearm from that place. Very cheap prices and free and fast shipping for me. My FFL was familiar with them and vouched before I bought.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    IF you can get that gun, buy it. I see no issue with buying the same AR, the differentiation comes with the optic IMHO. Did you buy it or was it never in stock at that price?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12