Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Build Me An AR Boys!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    WillBrink I have been trying for the longest to figure out where I have seen your Avatar picture before, now I remember. I left that forum, to many people "roided" out over there. Good luck with your AR build.
    Which forum was dat? I'm not visiting bbing type forums much at all these days.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [QUOTE=WillBrink;2772298]Which forum was dat? I'm not visiting bbing type forums much at all these days.[/QUOTE

Excel Male

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    [QUOTE=the AR-15 Junkie;2772306]
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Which forum was dat? I'm not visiting bbing type forums much at all these days.[/QUOTE

Excel Male
    Ah, I still visit that site as it's owned by a friend of mine and is not a bbing forum per se. Seems to me the mods and members do a good job of being very clear the goal is TRT and not doses and or added AAS just to get swole. I have more issues with some of the advice from members. For men who want to learn up about proper use of T etc, it's an excellent resource.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    If you want as short as possible without SBR, 13.7 is about as low as you can go. SOLGW offers a nice 13.7 and you can pin a NOX to make it legal. I would just get as complete upper from them with one of their M76 rails which are robust

Since you dont build a lot pair it with one of their complete lowers with A5, or pick up a Sionics gutless lower with the RE, bolt catch, and takedown pins installed. Finish with Larue MBT and ambi safety

Garand Thumb just did a nice review on the Sons 13.7. Trairc is another company that does the 13.7 barrels/uppers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZxC07B2jYY
    The surefire warcomp is 2.67" and the muzzle break is 2.70" I believe, they'll get you over 16" on a 13.7" barrel.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Will,

Check out Primary Arms, they are currently having a BCM sale. I just bought that 14.5 BHF ELW w/ 13" MCMR upper, and A5 RE and saved over 100 bucks.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Brand+Br...-Manufacturing
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    LMT MARS-L complete lower

Colt CCU upper

If you’re adamant to be shorter, I would go with a pinned enhanced lightweight fluted from BCM or a pinned Colt SOCOM 14.5” upper.
    This gets my vote too. It's close to what I choose also. Mine is a LMT Defender 2000 lower, Geissele stock tube, super 42 spring with a Colt SOCOM 14.5 upper. Colt BCG and Magpul furniture to round it out. If I could have found a LMT MARS lower at the time I would have that.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789