Thread: Justin Trudeau to unveil details of plan to restrict assault rifles

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Justin Trudeau to unveil details of plan to restrict assault rifles

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    "Let talk about gun control! How else are we going to make the public forget about my multiple incidents of blackface?" Justin Trudeau.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Man, ain't nobody hard in Canada

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    "Let talk about gun control! How else are we going to make the public forget about my multiple incidents of blackface?" Justin Trudeau.
    Does he have a problem with Black rifles? Triggers traumatic memories of dress up parties forgotten?

“Can you point on the doll where the Black rifle touched you?”

I don’t think he is long for public office. Before end of this year he will fade from office, news, General public life.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I know that truth hardly matters to the loony left, but has Canada had ANY incidents of "military style rifles" being used in crime in the last 5-10 years? Only one I've heard of was a long time ago in Quebec, and I think that was a Mini-14, hardly an "assault rifle" (given that it was expressly exempt from the '94 US AWB).
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 09-20-19 at 22:20.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Blackfaces...er...I mean black rifles matter.

Feedback Score
    We'll see the same kind of banner with very similar language when we lose both houses of Congress and the White House to the Progressive Left. It's just a matter of time.....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What's a fair price on something that's illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I know that truth hardly matters to the loony left, but has Canada had ANY incidents of "military style rifles" being used in crime in the last 5-10 years? Only one I've heard of was a long time ago in Quebec, and I think that was a Mini-14, hardly an "assault rifle" (given that it was expressly exempt from the '94 US AWB).
    That's a good question. I'm sure they have had some but what were they?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    I don’t think he is long for public office. Before end of this year he will fade from office, news, General public life.
    I disagree, in fact he will probably be re-elected, in my opinion. The left doesn’t play by their own rules.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I think they will vote the idiot out of office, unless they like pain and suffering, as he is in over his head and is clearly incompetent in doing the job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast