Thread: What scope?!

Feedback Score

What scope?!

i am in the market for a scope for my bushmaster carbine. so what is the best scope is for under $300. i am going to be shooting mainly 50 meters and out, so i am going to need some magnifacation (not a whole lot, but enough). i was interested in the Millet DMS-1, but i don't know anyone whol has used one before so i can't get any personal feedback on the scope. i also noticed that bushnell makes a scope that is much like the Millet DMS-1, is that scope better than the MIllet or about the same?

P.S. i may consider paying more than $300 for an optic, it all depends though, so any feedback on optics for medium distance shooting that haven't been mentioned would be awesome!

Thanks,
    Michael

Feedback Score
    If you're speaking of the Bushnell Elite 4200--yes. Its better and its quality of its glass is one reason why. The Millett DMS-1 has been a good optic for some. But it is made in China and the return rate back to Millett is rather high.

For $200.00 Id say look into Bushnells Elite 3200 1.5-5X32 with the Firefly reticle. Its a good optic with good glass and should work as well as the DMS-1 at least for some.
    Familiarity breeds contempt -- and children.

Mark Twain