G&R Tactical
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: American defense mount question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    608
    Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

    American defense mount question

    What's the difference between the ADM Aimpoint T1 lower 1/3 SOCOM mount #06000098 and ADMs regular Aimpoint T1 lower 1/3 mount?

    Is the socom taller and has more pieces to the mount? As opposed to the one piece regular 1/3rd mount?
    Last edited by snackgunner; 09-20-19 at 19:27.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,988
    Feedback Score
    10 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snackgunner View Post
    What's the difference between the ADM Aimpoint T1 lower 1/3 SOCOM mount #06000098 and ADMs regular Aimpoint T1 lower 1/3 mount?

    Is the socom taller and has more pieces to the mount? As opposed to the one piece regular 1/3rd mount?
    The SKU 06000098 is for a lower 1/3 mount with a SOCOM spacer. The mounts are the same.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    608
    Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    The SKU 06000098 is for a lower 1/3 mount with a SOCOM spacer. The mounts are the same.
    What is the socom space exactly? Curious how this ones different from their other 1/3 mount

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,100
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    ADM makes two types of T1 mounts a one piece with a fixed height and a two piece modular which consists of a base and different risers that allow you to pick/change a height, co-witness or SOCOM (lower 1/3). They also at one time or another made specialty risers with odd ball heights to accommodate weird rail heights like the Vltor CASV but I don't know if they still do. At one time they had 4 different riser heights.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 09-23-19 at 05:19.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

    "He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    608
    Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    ADM makes two types of T1 mounts a one piece with a fixed height and a two piece modular which consists of a base and different risers that allow you to pick/change a height, co-witness or SOCOM (lower 1/3). They also at one time or another made specialty risers with odd ball heights to accommodate weird rail heights like the Vltor CASV but I don't know if they still do. At one time they had 4 different riser heights.
    That makes sense
    Thank you

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •