Thread: New CZ P-10F

Feedback Score

New CZ P-10F

Just picked this up from my FFL. This version came with three 19-round mags and "Third Generation" Tritium night sights. This is the non-optics-ready variant made in the Czech Republic. I believe the optics ready version is made here in the US.

Might be a while before I get to shoot it. What kind of accuracy has everyone been getting from these?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’ve had good accuracy and it’s a flat shooter. I had some trouble with slide stop spring but CZ fixed it. No issues since. She’s a little heavy, 19 rounds will do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I tried to buy one of these a couple months ago. The only example the dealer had though the slide to frame fit was extremely loose. Super sloppy.

So I picked up a p10c and that was super tight with a much better trigger.

I’d still like to get a p10f but looks like there’s a lot of variance among examples. I’ve the same thing with glock so not digging on CZ.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    As long as the grip looks in the photo, Can you get BOTH Hands on it??
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    I tried to buy one of these a couple months ago. The only example the dealer had though the slide to frame fit was extremely loose. Super sloppy.

So I picked up a p10c and that was super tight with a much better trigger.

I’d still like to get a p10f but looks like there’s a lot of variance among examples. I’ve the same thing with glock so not digging on CZ.
    I've handled a few P-10F's and a couple P-09's. They all had a pretty tight frame-to-slide fit.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I was trying to decide between the F and the C but ended up going with the C. I do have plans to pick up an Optics ready F at some point. Any range reports or thoughts after you have some time with it would be much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Run N Shoot View Post
    I was trying to decide between the F and the C but ended up going with the C. I do have plans to pick up an Optics ready F at some point. Any range reports or thoughts after you have some time with it would be much appreciated.
    Mine is a hell of a shooter.

My biggest complaint is that they don't come with RMR plates.

Sadly the Gen1 RMR I had mounted on it shit the bed so I am waiting on Trijicon to get it back to me.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Picked up a P 10 F OR last week. Only had time for short trip to the range. Will be going tomorrow to try her out.
    I am still up on the fence about which rds to install. Holosun or RMR?
    My first impression is that I really like how it handles (grip size, angle & trigger reset).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RWH24 View Post
    As long as the grip looks in the photo, Can you get BOTH Hands on it??
    I was wondering the same thing myself.