Thread: Colt Python Blued 4" Barrel 1979 build Date

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Colt Python Blued 4" Barrel 1979 build Date

I have a Pending Sale. I have committed to hold for the potential buyer.

I am selling a Colt Python, Blued, with a 4" Barrel and a build date of 1979.

Please take note that this gun is covered in oil. The oil can be seen in the pictures on the blued surface.

Last week I got this from a good friend of mine. He took this Python out of his sock drawer, unloaded it and handed it to me. It seemed really dry so I wiped it down with an oily cloth. He is in his mid 70s and has told me that this is just too heavy for him now that he is getting up there in age. He replaced it with Sig M17. I did not clean it, I just wiped it down with oil. I know he is the second owner. The first owner was a neighbor who was older then him and passed away. It hasn't been shot a lot by him in the past 30 years that he has owned it. It was used as a defensive weapon in his bedroom.

It is in Excellent Condition. Lock Up is very good. There is no box. What you see in the pictures is what you get.

I am asking $2,350 shipped or best offer. Please, No Trade Offers.

If I must ship this must go to an FFL only. No exceptions. If your FFL will not except shipments from a non-FFL holder then there will be an additional charge of $50.00 for an FFL at my end to ship out to your FFL.

No Sales To CA. No Exceptions.

Last edited by md66948; 09-26-19 at 11:56.