G&R Tactical
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,004 of 1004

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Convienantly Schiff managed to avoid showing up and being available to answer any questions today.
    Between the "Mystery Wittiness" and Schiff not being available, how is this an investigating hearing?
    This sham guarantee's this will go forward to the Senate to be voted upon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Convienantly Schiff managed to avoid showing up and being available to answer any questions today.
    Between the "Mystery Wittiness" and Schiff not being available, how is this an investigating hearing?
    This sham guarantee's this will go forward to the Senate to be voted upon.
    It was all but a guarantee to go the Senate, the day the Democrats took the House.

Mitch is chomping at the bit, to do some governing with Conviction over Trumps head. The 1st priority, easing up on the tariffs on everyone's cash cow: China. Than we will get to some more MIC action in the ME and Asia proper. Dont be surprised to see the USMCA to be completely shelved.

The Democrats AND Republicans are working this perfectly to box Trump in. Once these Congress Critters gwt their bribes...cough-cough...Lobby money. The Majority leaders can manipulate them any way they see fit, including a conviction in the Senate.

Go Google the picture of Graham,McCain and Yovanovich in the Ukraine, in 2016. Go head, use the Google machine. Republicans are up to their ears in this mess. That pillow biter from South Carolina could have stopped this BS two months ago, but didnt.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by armtx77 View Post
    It was all but a guarantee to go the Senate, the day the Democrats took the House.

Mitch is chomping at the bit, to do some governing with Conviction over Trumps head. The 1st priority, easing up on the tariffs on everyone's cash cow: China. Than we will get to some more MIC action in the ME and Asia proper. Dont be surprised to see the USMCA to be completely shelved.

The Democrats AND Republicans are working this perfectly to box Trump in. Once these Congress Critters gwt their bribes...cough-cough...Lobby money. The Majority leaders can manipulate them any way they see fit, including a conviction in the Senate.
    You hit on two thing that are so significant, that it will spell the end of the USA as we know it.
    A conviction, in the Senate. If they do so, then understand what the USA once stood for is 100% dead. Any feelings we may have for once what was, should then vanish from our minds for ever.
    We all are slaves to the State and patriotism at that point in time will be the biggest fraud and lie, since the Jews backed the 1917 Revolution in hope of a better future.

Second China, sure they can line a lot of pockets in Congress, on the way to destroying the USA.

We live in dangerous times.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by armtx77 View Post

Go Google the picture of Graham,McCain and Yovanovich in the Ukraine, in 2016. Go head, use the Google machine. Republicans are up to their ears in this mess. That pillow biter from South Carolina could have stopped this BS two months ago, but didnt.
    Wow I never expected very much out of the IG, Durham and eventually Barr. It definitely seems like the IG is being taken to the woodshed by bar by Barr and Durham if the initial reports our true.

Now you have tell me this is all Mitch McConnell trap with an assist from the ghost of Christmas McCain ...

Sure, dude.
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101