Page 47 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Yea, DC is shit hole that needs to be subject to a controlled burn and rebuilt, maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Almost makes one think there should be no career in govt. Have a 10 yr limit for all govt jobs GS-10 and above, and for all congressional and White House staff.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    These discussions have been very enlightening and illustrative of the way free thinking men place their hopes and dreams, we wish for equality and fairness
    and then go about our lives and mostly hope for the best.
    Pretty soon that will probably not be good enough, because when these impeachment ploys fail they will kill him and we will be left with the decision of what
    are we prepared to do ?
    That is something you should be pondering now, before anger, grief, helplessness and other internal mechanisms too numerous to detail send you off the rail
    or leave you seeking blood or quaking in fear and self doubt.
    This is a very real possibility in today's world, I don't want it, wish it, hope it, but I believe it a real possibility and so should you.
    Trump actions threaten to break a lot of rice bowls, and people go to Sodom on the Potomac for selfish reasons, they are in reality one party, the party of self.
    When you decided to carry a pistol to protect your and your families life you made a moral decision that as much as you would hate to do it, you could take a
    life to preserve life.
    This is just another moral decision that you pray will never happen.
    But if it does, what are you prepared to do?
    Last edited by lowprone; 10-14-19 at 17:24.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    These discussions have been very enlightening and illustrative of the way free thinking men place their hopes and dreams, we wish for equality and fairness
    and then go about our lives and mostly hope for the best.
    Pretty soon that will probably not be good enough, because when these impeachment ploys fail they will kill him and we will be left with the decision of what
    are we prepared to do ?
    That is something you should be pondering now, before anger, grief, helplessness and other internal mechanisms too numerous to detail send you off the rail
    or leave you seeking blood or quaking in fear and self doubt.
    This is a very real possibility in today's world, I don't want it, wish it, hope it, but I believe it a real possibility and so should you.
    Trump actions threaten to break a lot of rice bowls, and people go to Sodom on the Potomac for selfish reasons, they are in reality one party, the party of self.
    When you decided to carry a pistol to protect your and your families life you made a moral decision that as much as you would hate to do it, you could take a
    life to preserve life.
    This is just another moral decision that you pray will never happen.
    But if it does, what are you prepared to do?
    Youve read my mind on what Ive told people for a long time...decide..NOW..what your personal line in the sand is.
    Gonna be different for everyone. Myself, I have no family or kids..so I figure Id jump in way before most would.
    This also applies to LE & military especially too..what are you NOT gonna do? There is more than ample video proof of LE & military going door to door in Louisiana after Katrina and taking law abiding gun owners weapons..but oddly..Ive YET to see a video of them going into the hoods to do it. So, its ALREADY HAPPENED HERE. MANY cops wouldnt hesitate to "follow orders". MANY military members would do it because they were ordered to.
    So, knowing this...I feel that if theyve never read the document they swore an OATH to defend, and they come to enforce an UN-Constitutional law on heretofore lawful people..well in my mind they get what they get.
    Ive watched the democrat party go from worse to utterly demonic since the mid seventies. I remember all the dirty, un-Godly, un- Constitutional crap they have tried to pull. Ive seen the American media become 100% compromised & utterly unbelievable. They are almost ALL traitors and should be hung by their necks, and that includes a lot of them at FOX too.
    We are in the midst of a coup...a well financed, well thought out scheme to get rid of Donald Trump, his family, his cabinet and those of us who want him in power.
    Does ANYONE here deny this? Every perverted, sadistic, outrageous, immoral, Godless thing that not long ago would have never seen the light of day, and would have been handled accordingly...is now being forced on those of us who aint having it.
    So, as Ben Shapiro said this week.."Ill meet you at the door with a gun". Hopefully, I wont be alone..but if so..Im saved by the unearned grace & mercy of my Lord, my Master, my Savior Jesus Christ, and Ill go home and wont ever have to think on such things again.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    So, as Ben Shapiro said this week.."Ill meet you at the door with a gun". Hopefully, I wont be alone..but if so..Im saved by the unearned grace & mercy of my Lord, my Master, my Savior Jesus Christ, and Ill go home and wont ever have to think on such things again.
    Don't plan on dying for your Country - make the enemy die for their beliefs. That being said, a majority of Americans will just attempt to ride out any future hard times. The militia types will be the bullet magnets at first, and the rest of Constitutional America will work smart, evade, avoid and conspire with like-minded people. I just wouldn't want to live in a big city if things go bad here in the U.S.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Don't plan on dying for your Country - make the enemy die for their beliefs. That being said, a majority of Americans will just attempt to ride out any future hard times. The militia types will be the bullet magnets at first, and the rest of Constitutional America will work smart, evade, avoid and conspire with like-minded people. I just wouldn't want to live in a big city if things go bad here in the U.S.
    I think that greatly depends on the big city. All urban areas are going to get rough, just some will be downright Hunger Games level.

OKC I feel wouldn't be as bad as others.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Living in a big city when SHTF is the worst thing that could happen, to me IMO. the panic will kill hundreds of people. the looting and commotion will be something else. i like the country side. where you can drink beer on the roof top and wait for them.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    Almost makes one think there should be no career in govt. Have a 10 yr limit for all govt jobs GS-10 and above, and for all congressional and White House staff.
    I used to think we needed term limits on Congress (still do) as well as the SCOTUS. I think you're on the right track with the Congressional and WH staff being time limited as well.

I always love the argument "if you do that, nobody will know what to do! They need the continuity!"

As if Congress in the 18th and 19th centuries needed a great deal of "staff."

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    This is exactly what people don't trust politicians nor this entire circus.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...nquiry-hearing

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., an ardent supporter of President Trump, got the boot on Monday when he tried to sit in on the testimony of a former top National Security Council expert on Russia who was appearing on Capitol Hill as part of the House impeachment inquiry into the president.

Gaetz, who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, attempted to attend the testimony of Fiona Hill, a former deputy assistant to the president, but was told that because he was not a member of the House Intelligence Committee that he had to leave. The House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs committees are conducting the impeachment inquiry into Trump.

A frustrated Gaetz aired his disappointment to reporters after being told he was not allowed to sit in on the hearing, venting his anger over what he says are “selective leaks” by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and questioning why he was not allowed to be present during Hill’s testimony. Gaetz added that the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., was involved in the impeachment inquiry.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ominous , the government is broken.

Page 47 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast