Page 80 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Maybe, but I have no use for folks who have never done nothing but politics. Which in today's world, means most of them on both sides.
    I26, I agree with you on that point 100%. One word: term limits.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure you could fix Vindman pretty quickly if you checked his weight, body fat percentage and gave him a PT test.
    If he isn't he's walking the line on being. Fat Boy.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm pretty sure you could fix Vindman pretty quickly if you checked his weight, body fat percentage and gave him a PT test.
    That’s the simple solution. He is still a cancer that must be destroyed. He will spew his malignancy to others if he is chaptered out. He will be a hero of the Left and Trump will be accused of retribution. That’ll probably be another ****ing impeachment hearing just based on that turd getting forcibly retired. He has to be charged and court martialed.

Article 88—Contempt toward elected official
    Article 92—Failure to obey order or regulation.
    Article 98—Noncompliance with procedural rules.
    Article 107—False official statements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    You've never worn a uniform, correct?

I'm not endorsing anything Vindman said or did, howsomeever, Devin Nunes is an example of what is wrong about this country. He has never done anything but politics. His life has been one of doing what it takes to be re-elected.

So, yeah, I don't blame LTC Vindman for leaving a little urine marker on his (Nune's) leg.
    Correct, I have never warn the military uniform. I was a National P certified 1st responder in a major metro, if that gives me any points.

4 times leading up to that interaction, Nunes addressed him as Mr. Vindman, 4 times. Now maybe this "decorated solider" and Ranger had finally had enough, but if he didnt like the sun light Nunes was throwing. Than maybe he should have worked out the consequences ahead of time.

You call it professional politicians. I tend to ageee, but guys like Vindman, he is not elected. He is a professional bureaucrat and there are 1000's just like him. People who dont care about the law of the land, just that they are "experts" and their opinion is dogma. I have spent enough time in DC to know the elected officials, are not running the show.

At any rate, Nunes is not bound to the Uniform code and Vindman knows this. If I was Nunes I would have shoved the fact that Vindman knows the POTUS is the one who sets foreign policy, not Lt. Colonels in the Army.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    All a show.

Why the distraction?

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Vindman came across like the old matron at the grocery store who get offended because the check out girl called her sweetie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    He's 44 years old so: 30 pushups, 32 situps, 18:42 two mile run. Don't know if he would be using the new PT and the OPAT. When you get to a certain rank, I have seen some level of fudging the results. It happens.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong. U-V is getting what he wants with Sondland, because he's singing like a bird. Not that he's winning any points with either side right now.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Sondland
    He had to announce the investigations, he didn't actually have to do it as far as I understood.
    Plus he threw Rudy under the bus in his opening statement.

Incoming attacks on Sondland imminent, or as soon as folks get done trashing the Lt. Colonel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong. U-V is getting what he wants with Sondland, because he's singing like a bird. Not that he's winning any points with either side right now.
    Like I said earlier at this point I don’t care if they got a video of President Trump handing a wad of cash to Ukraine as they hand over a Biden indictment. This whole impeachment fiasco has absolutely nothing to do with the rule of law and everything to do with the ComDems trying to affect the 2020 elections and extreme butt hurt over HRC losing in 2016.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 80 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast