Page 97 of 146 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    They can’t be that insane and stupid. There’s got to be something we’re just not seeing. Some kind of maneuver that will **** at the last second.

Makes you really wonder what the October surprise is going to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/74f5c728e...c22b9e338be349

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    They can’t be that insane and stupid. There’s got to be something we’re just not seeing. Some kind of maneuver that will **** at the last second.

Makes you really wonder what the October surprise is going to be.

There is no way something that large hasn't been leaked or made public by the DNC. They are losing the support of independents fast and anything to shore up a slam dunk impeachment would have made it into the news already.

They have nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. And it shows by the desperation attempts made by the Judiciary to "convince" the American people what they are doing is "right."
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    It’s like a bad Jedi mind trick at this point.

There’s no evidence
    Waves hand
    “The evidence is there”

Over and over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We must impeach Trump because our girl lost. It’s unfair. Life is so unfair. Oh my God. Life, man. Life. It’s so unfair. My feelings. Life. Unfair.

Impeach. Remove. Replace. Unfair. Life.

Life, man. Life. So unfair. Life.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Allow me to vent a moment...

I've never seen such an outrageously crazy situation like this before. I dare say nobody has. I followed the hearings from day one and each and every time I thought "okay, they're gonna get him" it turned out to be a big nothing burger.A bunch of hearsay and presumptions. No direct evidence. And the media kept trying to force the "this is bad for Trump" narrative right down our throats.

Furthermore, nobody seems to be challenging the fact a lot of this was done in secrecy. Are we going to hold a secret trial in the Senate where the American public can't hear the evidence against the man they freely elected in accordance with the Constitution?

The whole situation reeks of corruption. Constant changing of rules, constant changing of "crimes" and constant doubling down on "evidence" that just isn't there. The Judiciary Committee, the ones which should be scrutinizing this to the nth degree just rubber stamped another committee's findings and called a bunch of biased academics to try to "inform" the American people these were crimes worthy of impeachment.

And yet, the people who should be challenging this process, asking the hard questions and backing these corrupt politicians into a corner are blindly going along with the false narrative. It's effin DNC controlled and run media at this point and they could change their names to Pravda as bad as they are. They aren't honest conveyors of the truth at this point.

I honestly don't know what will come of this. I do think we are seeing the decline of the Republic as we know it at this very moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It’s like a bad Jedi mind trick at this point.

There’s no evidence
    Waves hand
    “The evidence is there”

Over and over

I've been watching it in my office and I've chortled out loud so many times now, my co-workers think I've lost my mind.

Just the sheer amount of false statements paraded as "fact" is staggering.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Facts don’t matter when ideology is at stake

Feedback Score
    When Firefly gets around to his crucifixions, I recommend a mobile fleet of flatbed crucifixion trailers towed around D.C. to conduct the business of the people. We could get around two crosses per flatbed, and I will offer up my 1 ton Dodge and trailer to start with. For some of the higher up democrats, perhaps an upside down crucifixion just for comic effect.

To make sure each State gets equal representation, the wood for the crosses would come from local trees in all 50 States. For New Mexico, I'd donate crosses made from 200 year old + Ponderosa Pines.

I'm about sick of these mealy-mouthed traitorous democrats.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    They can’t be that insane and stupid.
    "All roads lead to Putin. Understand that"

“We feel comfortable with all of the time that has gone into this, two and a half years since the appointment of Mueller”

That is the Speaker of the House.

Feedback Score
    Firefly likes crucifixions, my screen saver is the guillotine.

I would be good with either, or a mixture of the two.

The Dems, have become so damn Soviet, that I am afraid for the future. Only watering the tree of liberty, can restore the balance. Or something major that forces people to get serious.

Page 97 of 146 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast