Page 104 of 146 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1457

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    Here's hoping that if Trump loses next November that he pardons everyone and then DOJ opens cases against Comey et al and make the next admin have to shut them down- which will trigger impeachment of the Dem president.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Not going to happen. DOJ will protect DOJ at all costs. The whole organization is corrupt from top down.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The people only have to look at the 2 idiots the democrat controlled cities elected as Governor in Virginia and Kentucky who immediately bring up anti-gun laws! That is what to expect if the dems take control of the US.

Feedback Score
    I didn't realize that Comey in effect refused to testify for the investigation. That is so much BS. I'm fine if he wants to plead the 5th, but 'pleading the 5th' by refusing to get your TS clearance re-instated is complete BS.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I didn't realize that Comey in effect refused to testify for the investigation. That is so much BS. I'm fine if he wants to plead the 5th, but 'pleading the 5th' by refusing to get your TS clearance re-instated is complete BS.
    It’s all good. He won’t be able to refuse when Durham’s Grand Jury compels him to testify!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    The next time, the very next time, we have a democrat president and a Republican controlled House. As soon as possible, the house needs to impeach that President.

The Democratic party must be slapped down and punished.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    The next time, the very next time, we have a democrat president and a Republican controlled House. As soon as possible, the house needs to impeach that President.

The Democratic party must be slapped down and punished.
    The Republicans could wipe out the Democrat party and the MSM in a Senate hearing. We have to asks ourselves a few questions though:

1) Will the Republicans do it...I say NO.
    2) Is wiping them off the political map, going to change anything...I say no

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by armtx77 View Post
    The Republicans could wipe out the Democrat party and the MSM in a Senate hearing. We have to asks ourselves a few questions though:

1) Will the Republicans do it...I say NO.
    2) Is wiping them off the political map, going to change anything...I say no
    I agree 100%, sadly they are probably just as dirty in other ways... But the Republican'ts will never take it as far as the DemocRATs have...sadly...

Feedback Score
    The Senate has two ways to proceed.

First have the Chief Justice open the proceedings and then the prosecutor from the House presents the so called case against the president.

The Presidents defense states it is all BS, and rest.

Then they vote and it is all over.

Second option follows the first but the Republicans' pull in everyone to testify and reams them a new one.
    Then they vote and it is over.

I would like to see the first option, provided the DOJ investigates everyone, arrest everyone up to an including obama.

By resting with out using the second option, we limit the chance of turning these traitors into victims which would taint the jury pool and then they don't go to prison for years.

My fear is the Republicans' in the Senate will wimp out.

But it sounds like the President wants to go with the second option.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Two articles of impeachment have been approved.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 104 of 146 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast