Page 66 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Schiff keeps taking the lead in order to save Taylor and Kent from swallowing their own feet.
    90% of what's being testified to is second, third or even fourth hand information.

Feedback Score
    So, the jist so far, is that none of these career free loaders, likes 45's Ukraine's policy.
    Resign than....instead, you are playing a role in Impeachment, because your feelings got hurt and your IMF money has dried up.
    Complete clown show...cant wait for Uni Vibe to come in and save the day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Well, Shifty Schiff said he has no idea who the whistleblower is .
    My first instinct would be to get him to swear to that. Even if he doesn't 'know' officially, he has to KNOW who it is now. Now asking if his staff helped him write the complaint, that would be the humdinger.

Not knowing the Whistle blower is like Meuller not knowing who Fusion GPS is- WTF.

I like Taylor, Kent is a twit. I don't care what his dad and his granddad did. So your family hasn't been able to get a private sector job in three generations- that is something to be proud of . Talk about swampy deep state.

It all comes down to Gulliani, and that isn't good. He's lost it and is more dangerous to us than helpful. Maybe start a rumor that he has the truth on Epstein and it will just work itself out...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by armtx77 View Post
    So, the jist so far, is that none of these career free loaders, likes 45's Ukraine's policy.
    Resign than....instead, you are playing a role in Impeachment, because your feelings got hurt and your IMF money has dried up.
    Complete clown show...cant wait for Uni Vibe to come in and save the day.
    I had very much the same feelings and same reaction.
    If you are in foreign service and in an important position in foreign service and suddenly you're not in the loop, you better quickly ask why. I get the vibe that they are not about American interests but very much in to following some sort of State Department agenda.
    If the State Department is independent of the policies and direction of the Executive Branch and their direction, no wonder we get in to these quagmires of wars and constant fleecing of funds. These guys are running their own show and it's independent of oversight and that's for damn sure the way they want to keep it.
    Honestly, they should have just yielded all of their time over to Jim Jordan until stuttering F' Taylor's head exploded and let Schiff come out with a mop and a bucket and clean that up.
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-13-19 at 15:28.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I like Taylor, Kent is a twit. I don't care what his dad and his granddad did. So your family hasn't been able to get a private sector job in three generations- that is something to be proud of . Talk about swampy deep state.

It all comes down to Gulliani, and that isn't good. He's lost it and is more dangerous to us than helpful. Maybe start a rumor that he has the truth on Epstein and it will just work itself out...
    Much of Taylor's "information" was based on second, third and even fourth hand information.
    Let me just say, I've been in a room where a high ranking Officer had a phone call going on with my Boss, the first thing you do regardless of your security clearance is clear the room from everyone not directly involved in the conversation, you don't dilly dally around and "listen in" like some sort of sophomore girls slumber party BS. Honestly, if you do that, you're so wrong you need to resign.
    Kent needed bitch slapped before he mentioned his Uncle or Daddy one more time. That lends no credence or relevance to anything you as an individual have to say

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If you are in foreign service and in an important position in foreign service and suddenly you're not in the loop, you better quickly ask why.
    Unless you bring up a conflict involving your bosses kid and don't get an answer, then you make sure you're "too busy" to even think about it again...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Much of Taylor's "information" was based on second, third and even fourth hand information.
    Let me just say, I've been in a room where a high ranking Officer had a phone call going on with my Boss, the first thing you do regardless of your security clearance is clear the room from everyone not directly involved in the conversation, you don't dilly dally around and "listen in" like some sort of sophomore girls slumber party BS. Honestly, if you do that, you're so wrong you need to resign.
    Kent needed bitch slapped before he mentioned his Uncle or Daddy one more time. That lends no credence or relevance to anything you as an individual have to say
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...earings-070089

The most explosive revelation came from Taylor, who told lawmakers that one of his aides overheard Gordon Sondland — the U.S. ambassador to the European Union and a Trump campaign donor — on the phone with the president, during which the aide could hear Trump ask about “the investigations.” Taylor said Sondland told the president that the Ukrainians were “ready to move forward.”
    IF that is the most explosive.... what a dud day.

Toobin. You could have gotten through LAw School by just always taking the opposite position as Toobin...

Toobin calls this testimony moment a 'bombshell' revelation
    CNN's chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin discusses a portion of Bill Taylor's testimony where he talks about a phone call between President Donald Trump and Ambassador Sondland. Toobin calls it a "bombshell" revelation that Trump cared about Biden not about Ukraine.
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...bshell-vpx.cnn
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 11-13-19 at 17:25.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Newsflash: foreign aide is de facto quid pro, always has been. We give money to other countries in return for them doing what the current U.S. administration wants them to do. The U.S. isn't Santa Claus handing out money out of the goodness of our hearts.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Newsflash: foreign aide is de facto quid pro, always has been. We give money to other countries in return for them doing what the current U.S. administration wants them to do. The U.S. isn't Santa Claus handing out money out of the goodness of our hearts.
    Yes. The President can indeed bargain with foreign leaders.

But this isn't foreign aid, or even foreign policy. It's about Trump withholding congressionally approved appropriations illegally (yes, there is a statute that forbids it) in exchange for a personal political favor, namely, that Ukraine publicly announce an investigation of the Bidens, his political rivals. That has nothing to do with advancing US diplomacy, and everything to do with hijacking US foreign policy to harm the political fortunes of a domestic political rival.

And that, laddie-bucks, is precisely what Hamilton and George Washington warned us about, oh, 250 years ago.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    One thing I think we ought to watch: The disparity in leaders of the factions.

Adam Schiff is a very smart lawyer and former federal prosecutor.

Devin Nunes couldn't find his arse-hole with a GPS unit and a copy of Gray's Anatomy.

The Trump Party is taking a water pistol to a firefight. This disparity will make itself felt in the days to come.
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 11-13-19 at 20:05.

Page 66 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast