Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Impeachment

They've gone full retard....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    LOL.

This will be fun to watch an acquittal in the Senate so that Lord Cheeto can use it against the totalitarian leftists.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    queue the circus music...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So they are going forward on impeachment based on an anonymous third party whistleblower whose report has not been submitted yet and before the call transcripts are even released. You think that as many times as the ComDems have made themselves look like blithering idiots chasing ghosts they would at least wait on the call transcripts. On the other hand they have long lost any sense of reason and civility.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The libtards selective moral outrage is highly predictable.

None of them are in the least bit upset that then vice President Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor that was looking into his son's shady activities. Yet Trump's alleged efforts to encourage an investigation of Biden son is somehow an act of treason.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    It's popcorn time.

I want them to impeach - it's so f'ing stupid and it will turn away from the Dems a lot of people who don't much like Trump and would rather vote for someone else, but are quite capable of recognizing full retard when it starts screaming at them.

Looks like Pocahontas will the the "D" candidate and won't be much of a match for Trump. Voter fraud is the biggest risk - and it's a huge one. But if the election is fair, I don't see any of the "D" candidates winning.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'm watching the breathless self impeachment claims ("he just impeached himself!!!!") with humor.

I know people will start finger pointing "4D chess 4D chess", but I have to think Trump maybe doing this on purpose:

1) by pursuing this they can't dodge the Biden live video of using his position of power for personal/family reasons (which is exactly what they've been trying to accuse Trump off)

2) #1 will damage Biden if not take him out completely. Who is probably Trump's most serious threat in the election due to a more moderate position.

3) with the shrieking for impeachment Nancy will have to concede or get voted out. Win-win, as if they vote her out extremist will take over. If she conceeds, she has to support impeachment which will never pass senate, and will rally Trump's base.

4) the IG has no authority over Trump. The person who shared the info to the whistleblower probably broke the law. Even some dems agree there is not a path legal path for this to procede.

5) historically the public generally does not favor impeachment, even those who believe the president did what he was accused of. it's a huge distraction, and a waste of money and effort when the Senate will never have the votes. Trump is up in the polls the more they talk about it.

6) the shrieking just emboldens the wackadoodles to further push their claims. which benefits Trump as it underscores how far left the Dems in the primary have shifted.

7) the decision to withhold aid to Ukraine apparently was made prior to the phone call and based on other factors. Trump is indicating he will release the transcript which could make them all look very silly

So either he just is very lucky, or he's expert at saying "hey watch this, hold my quarter pounder" and then throws a bright shiny thing that he knows the press and dems will go chase.

There are a zillion things we can say about Trump, many of them true. But I do not believe he is stupid.

"No matter what you do please don't throw me into that briar patch!"

The one way this could hurt him is if impeachment procedes and the market falls significantly and stays down.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Impeachment

Ahahahhahhahhahhaha

These Dems
    These losers
    These halfwit deranged loons.

I want Mordor to burn to the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 09-24-19 at 18:45.

Feedback Score
    This is all about the Comey-Strock-FusionGPS-FISA info about to drop.....anything to distract and overshadow that.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    This is all about the Comey-Strock-FusionGPS-FISA info about to drop.....anything to distract and overshadow that.
    Bingo

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast