Page 117 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1457

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    A constitutional expert, who testified on behalf of the Democrats in the house, said that unless the articles go to the Senate, Trump is not impeached. She said impeachment is a process not a unilateral decision. I haven't heard it put like that, but I like the thinking.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Just as the FBI lied so did leadership of the intelligence community about Russian involvement

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As predicted, it's backfiring. Via CNN, not exactly a right wing news source: "there's growing evidence that the public impeachment proceedings may actually be helping Trump politically"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/18/polit...ump/index.html
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I got on the Trump train, and I'm enjoying the ride because the views are incredible, revealing places in America we only suspected were there - the Trump train has gone where no President has gone before and gave the American public front row seats to some of the hidden and dark places.

I'm buying tickets on the first Tuesday of November 2020, and plan on Trump's train taking me to more places rarely seen by Americans. Like Lewis & Clark's Corps of Discovery, I'll get to see more revealing things - some awe inspiring, some dark and wicked. Life isn't about the destination - it's about the ride and what you see and experience along the way. Sort of like US 66 before the Interstate.
    We need a "like" button for this.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    As predicted, it's backfiring. Via CNN, not exactly a right wing news source: "there's growing evidence that the public impeachment proceedings may actually be helping Trump politically"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/18/polit...ump/index.html
    CNN is a canary in the political coal mine, if they start talking like this, you know they are concerned.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I just heard that allegedly, Durham's investigation has finally expanded to encompass the activities of one John O. Brennan, and has asked for his electronic communications.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...y-intelligence

This is the critical point in this mess. IF Durham can catch Brennan then we have a chance to expose it all. If not, I expect it to all get swept under the rug and forgotten. If Durham gets Brennan, I'm not sure how the media keeps the lid on the conspiracy. I just hope Durham is smarter than Brennan.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    CNN is a canary in the political coal mine, if they start talking like this, you know they are concerned.
    It's not just CNN talking, it's Chris Cillizza. That man is a tried and true, 1,000,000% through and through, bone fide Trump hater from the word go.

If HE'S talking like this, there is a shifting in the winds and worry all over.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    It's not just CNN talking, it's Chris Cillizza. That man is a tried and true, 1,000,000% through and through, bone fide Trump hater from the word go.

If HE'S talking like this, there is a shifting in the winds and worry all over.
    Cizzilla hates Trump so much, he actually willing to be rational when it comes to the Left screwing it up and putting the movement to get Trump in danger.

BRennan indicted, Brennan convicted....... Brennan in prison- having to join the Muslim Brotherhood and play being the ‘goat’.

I can dream...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Hence why I used CNN. When even they realize it was a bad idea...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 117 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast