Page 28 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    So now we have a 2nd whistle blower. My guess is it's one of the sources of info from the first guy and is just trying to cover his ass.
    They realize that the first whistleblower was totally flawed. I don’t care what the law may be the form the guy filled out specifically said you have to have first person knowledge of it, plus it now pier shit helps him at least in the process, if not write the damn thing. Now they can just shift to another one. The second whistleblower is proof that the first one was a complete failure.

One thing consistent with the fusion GPS allegations was you throw a lot of things out there and most of them are true but irrelevant and then for the one thing that’s critical hear the quid pro quo is not actually true but you can point to all of the other things that are true and say well the last one must be true. Funny I didn’t learn that proof in any of the classes I took.

You know there is a CIA person out there that knows the backstory on all of these backstabbers and could blow the lid off this right away. Let’s see if there’s one true patriot left in the CIA. The group think with the anti-Trump people is so strong that they can’t tell when people aren’t on board with them, because they can’t believe that anybody would not be with them.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    ... You know there has to be at least one patriotic CIA guy who knows all the funkiness going on behind the scenes with this stuff and should do his own whistleblower on the coup.
    That person doesn't want to lose his/her job and spend the next year+ being smeared and demonized by everyone in media.
    So they will say nothing.
    As usual.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So Trump should muzzle himself and his AG because we don't want to look in to potential corruption concerning Biden because he is still trying to make it to the Democratic Party primaries?
    Look at this in depth and you can see the Democrats would rather have a corrupt POTUS as long he is a Democrat rather to having a valid investigation into corruption.
    That doesn't pass the smell test.

Feedback Score
    Look i am just gonna be honest here, an Impeachment will spark a civil war and that's why the Dems have been yearning for red flag law to minimize the fatality. Impeaching the ELECTED president on no solid grounds is never gonna happens. the country is divided in two half. Trumpers V. Never Trumpers.

Democrats are gonna loose the 2020 election and they know it. if they have a 50/50 chance to win the election, i think its rather logical to wait out the pain and beat Trump in a fair election...But that will never happen.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    DJT Jr ain't gonna let that happen, and he actually does listen to his kids.
    Lolololololol ok

I would think Jr knows enough about the gun industry to be pushing for the changes we all are clamoring for. His IG suggests he does but I don’t feel as he’s done enough, certainly not enough to educate his dad on things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .223Pound View Post
    Look i am just gonna be honest here, an Impeachment will spark a civil war and that's why the Dems have been yearning for red flag law to minimize the fatality. Impeaching the ELECTED president on no solid grounds is never gonna happens. the country is divided in two half. Trumpers V. Never Trumpers.

Democrats are gonna loose the 2020 election and they know it. if they have a 50/50 chance to win the election, i think its rather logical to wait out the pain and beat Trump in a fair election...But that will never happen.
    It’s not going to spark anything off.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .223Pound View Post
    The country is divided in two half. Trumpers V. Never Trumpers.
    I'm going to have to disagree on that. I know plenty of people that pulled the lever for Trump that absolutely do not like him. They certainly aren't "Trumpers", and are one wrong move away from not voting for him in 2020. I won't deny the good he's done, but it hasn't all been great either. The idea that one must be 100% for Trump or they are 100% against Trump is pretty ridiculous honestly, and leaves no room for political discourse. I'd bet big money the majority of Americans are neither of those options.

It would be much more accurate to say Leftists vs Everyone Else. Our political spectrum has shifted so far left that the Republican Party can spend their ass off and push shit like the Patriot Act and Taps Act and still look reasonable by comparison. The "Civil War" started decades ago, it's just no one noticed.

Trump was a symptom of an already fracturing society, not a cure.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree on that. I know plenty of people that pulled the lever for Trump that absolutely do not like him. They certainly aren't "Trumpers", and are one wrong move away from not voting for him in 2020. I won't deny the good he's done, but it hasn't all been great either. The idea that one must be 100% for Trump or they are 100% against Trump is pretty ridiculous honestly, and leaves no room for political discourse. I'd bet big money the majority of Americans are neither of those options.

It would be much more accurate to say Leftists vs Everyone Else. Our political spectrum has shifted so far left that the Republican Party can spend their ass off and push shit like the Patriot Act and Taps Act and still look reasonable by comparison. The "Civil War" started decades ago, it's just no one noticed.

Trump was a symptom of an already fracturing society, not a cure.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    I appreciate your manner of approach on this topic. I recognize everyone speaks from their best know of views of matters at hand. but we lot of people forget that Trump is the President of the United states... The president of those of hate/love him, President to all the victims of gun violence and their families who want to see the death of the 2A because of the pain of loss they are going through, He is the president of all the #Metoo people and all the fake riots. and i think he cares about all and take everyone's opinion into consideration. If Hillary had won the election... they would have confiscated all out guns already(if we don't literally fight to keep them). Well know then free speech would be a luxury, abortion would be a norm, the Economy would be bleep and corruption would be at its peak. The idea of a border wall or security won't even be on the table. North Korea would have nukes good enough to bleep us. The corruption of the FBI and the Klintons won't be exposed like it is today. look its time we tell each other the truth and acknowledge that if trump(the elected president) get impeach and it doesn't spark a civil war. we are done for.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It’s not going to spark anything off.

And what would be your reason to say that ?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    Remember when the GOP "cared" about limited government, holding the executive branch to account, rule of law and intelligent spending?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I'm 52 and don't remember it. I remember it getting a lot of lip service though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Too little too late but Javanka have held us all back soooo bad.

I firmly believe if it weren’t for Javanka we would have OTC suppressors like Europe, maybe even the whole SBR bit stricken from NFA if not the whole “sporter” bit.

Oof

Page 28 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast