Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    Dems are already planning their next move. They probably have a stack of lying schemes in the can from the same originators to be opened and propagated to the lying press to push. Truly a sick bunch of people.
    I’m waiting to hear about the next sexual assault victim to come forward .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I’m waiting to hear about the next sexual assault victim to come forward .

Wait till RBG goes toward the light and he nominated Amy Coney Barrett. There will be line of dudes with stories about rainbow parties and Eiffel Towers.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The media 'reinterpretation' is like an alternate timeline …

CNN homepage graphic show with a highlight "I would like you to do us a favor though …" as the line of 'pushed them to'

The whole passage has to do with Crowdstrike and how that got buried … nothing about Biden at all …

The confirmation bias from the left on this is bizarre.
    Last edited by PrivateCitizen; 09-25-19 at 11:39.

The Private Citizen
    Liberty — Independence — Responsibility — Resolve

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Tell me more?
    Ask and ye shall receive.

If any of you have been reading my rantings for the past 2 1/2 years, know I hold pretty strong viewpoints on this. I've written about the Ukrainian deal LONG before this all blew up late last week. The entire sordid mess is just too much for me to detail right now. I've done so much research that I can't even untangle all the interconnecting webs. Here's as much as I can remember for now:

2014 FBI investigated Manafort's business dealings in Ukraine. They closed the investigation with no charges.

2014 VP Biden's son, Hunter Biden is kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use. (He subsequently cheats on his wife with his deceased brother's widow, as well as blowing all his family's money on "prostitutes, drugs, alcohol and strippers" and putting them heavily in debt. His wife ultimately divorced him for all this)

April, 2014 Hunter was appointed to the Burisma Holdings (Ukrainian energy company) board of directors. It's a lucrative gig for him ($50K per month) and his American firm, Rosemont Seneca, LLC ($166K per month).

Early 2015 VP Biden is appointed to head an anti-corruption initiative in Ukraine.

2015 VP Biden and numerous other Obama Administration officials begin "working" with Ukrainian counterparts on said initiative.

Jan, 2016 Ukrainian officials are "called to Washington" to "coordinate anti-corruption efforts". That meeting resulted in US officials asking the Ukraine anti-corruption unit (NABU) to re-open the Manafort case and "drop the Burisma Holdings investigation and let the FBI handle it".

Jan-Mar 2016, Ukrainian officials refuse to drop the Burisma Holdings case and are proceeding.

Mar 2016 Joe Biden threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to withhold $1Bn in guaranteed US loans to Ukraine, unless they fire Chief Prosecutor Shokin (the prosecutor leading the Burisma Holdings investigation).

March 2016 Ukraine fires Shokin, the Burisma Holdings case is transferred to NABU and closed.

May 19, 2016 Manafort is tapped to become the campaign manager for Trump.

May 29, 2016 NABU leaks select excerpts from a "black ledger" which was known to the FBI all the way back in 2014, detailing Manafort's dealings in Ukraine. (A Ukrainian court would later determine that said leak was "an illegal attempt to influence the U.S. election. A member of Ukraine’s parliament also released a recording of a NABU official saying the agency released the ledger to help Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.)

Now I'm not even scratching the surface with all the information. Allegedly VP Biden met with someone involved with Burisma Holdings BEFORE Hunter was appointed to the board. The UK was investigating Burisma Holdings and had gone so far as to freeze $23M in their assets. However, after Hunter was appointed, NABU and Ukraine refused to cooperate with the UK and a judge ultimately ruled they had to unfreeze the $23M. Nothing has ever come of any investigation into Burisma Holding or Hunter's involvement. None of the Obama Administration officials have been willing to comment on the matter and I'm not aware of any of them being officially interviewed on the matter.

There are other reports of direct contact by the DNC with Ukrainian officials AFTER the DNC was co-opted by the Hillary Campaign, and that Bruce Ohr's wife Nellie was somehow involved, but those reports haven't been corroborated.

My investigative theory is this: Select members of the Obama Administration colluded with the Clinton Campaign (which had taken over the DNC and was running their finances due to near insolvency) and ran a "Parallel Construction" op on known Trump Associates. Utilizing the full might of the U.S. intelligence system, they were able to identify any and all potential weak points of Trump's associates, which they proceeded to exploit to any extent possible. That's why the 302's are so crucial to the investigation into the investigators. They should give starting points and allow Horowitz and Durham to focus in on the activities of people like Strozk and Ohr. EDIT: This has a lot to do with Adm. Mike Rogers defying his superiors and blowing the whistle on domestic spy ops against US persons. It's also why Clapper wanted Adm. Rogers fired. I truly believe Obama wasn't involved in this BS, because he refused to fire Adm. Rogers and has never spent time on the PR circuit spewing the same talking points Brennan, Clapper, Hillary and others were on this topic. I don't believe he wanted anything to do with their mess.

At the same time, it's also evident that we now know why Biden kept dipping a toe into the campaign waters in 2016, but never committed. Through people like Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Lynch, and so on, Hillary had Kompromat on Biden, in the form of his involvement in getting his cokehead son Hunter a sweet Ukrainian gig, then subsequently getting any investigation into his dealings shut down.

You will not read or hear this information from any mainstream media outlet. Their reporting on these matters is superficial at best. Some outlets are intentionally obfuscating and downplaying much of Biden's involvement. The plot of this story is so convoluted that it takes real determination to even follow half of it.
    Last edited by glocktogo; 09-25-19 at 13:08.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Just read the whole transcript. Way too much bro-love, and no criminality, or even anything that looks fishy. Can’t wait for the spin.

It will be interesting to see what the whistle blow me has in his complaint.

They want Barr to step aside, I hope he tells them to pound sand.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 09-25-19 at 13:10.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Just read the whole transcript. Way too much bro-love, and no criminality, or even anything that looks fishy. Can’t wait for the spin.
    Nah, the cognitive dissonance is in full swing.

The sky is blue but they’re proclaiming it’s actually green emphatically.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    As suspected, the DNC is going full potato over the transcript.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    They don't want the transcript. They want the full, original, and unredacted complaint. A report from someone who wasn't there, who has a credibility and bias issue? Let them have it.

In other news, Ukraine's president refutes the democrats' claim and supports Trump's take:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukr...on-biden-probe

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    We truly live in clown world.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    They don't want the transcript. They want the full, original, and unredacted complaint. A report from someone who wasn't there, who has a credibility and bias issue? Let them have it.

In other news, Ukraine's president refutes the democrats' claim and supports Trump's take:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukr...on-biden-probe
    And they're getting exactly what they asked for by the end of the day today!

I'm not a fan of the whole 4D Trump Game Theory, but that may hold water in this case! LOL
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast