Page 69 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    From reading the transcript, there was no quid-pro-quo. But there is an anti corruption agreement with the Ukraine and other countries. I don't see the problem if the President is talking with another foreign leader about rooting out and dealing with corruption. It is the right and proper thing to do. I even agree that money should be withheld from corrupt governments.

The real issue is the corruption of Biden and his son using the office of Vice President to remove a prosecutor from investigating him along with using influence to put an unqualified, disgraced, coke head on executive boards of companies with a big salary. Happened with Russia too.

As far as impeachment goes, 3 years and still nothing??? I'd like to see one of the congressmen or senators on either side go through the investigations that President Trump has and come out clean like him. The only thing it has been is one big waste of money when those funds could have gone to something meaningful.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Didn't know if this deserves a new thread. Beck posted this from last night's stream. Quite a bit to consider and goes all the way to the top. I thought it was interesting the doc from Soros with his signature that exposes his game plan. This does tie into the impeachment sham.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Honestly, they should have just yielded all of their time over to Jim Jordan until stuttering F' Taylor's head exploded and let Schiff come out with a mop and a bucket and clean that up.
    Schiff foresaw that and set up the rules to forbid yielding their time to their colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Yes. The President can indeed bargain with foreign leaders.

But this isn't foreign aid, or even foreign policy. It's about Trump withholding congressionally approved appropriations illegally (yes, there is a statute that forbids it) in exchange for a personal political favor, namely, that Ukraine publicly announce an investigation of the Bidens, his political rivals. That has nothing to do with advancing US diplomacy, and everything to do with hijacking US foreign policy to harm the political fortunes of a domestic political rival.

And that, laddie-bucks, is precisely what Hamilton and George Washington warned us about, oh, 250 years ago.
    You keep saying "political rivals", but where are Trump's attacks on the other 22 Democratic candidates? The fact is Biden is NOT Trump's 2020 rival yet. He IS a member of the previous administration which weaponized the IC and "Justice" apparatuses against their direct political rival, Trump. You can't say it's OK to investigate what Trump did overseas and not OK to investigate what Biden did overseas. Saying "there's no evidence!" while actively preventing any attempts to obtain evidence is a blatant hypocrisy.

What Hamilton and Washington warned us about 250 years ago, is what Obama's rogue administration officials did in 2016.

One thing I think we ought to watch: The disparity in leaders of the factions.

Adam Schiff is a very clever lawyer and former federal prosecutor.

Devin Nunes couldn't find his arse-hole with a GPS unit and a copy of Gray's Anatomy.

The Trump Party is taking a water pistol to a firefight. This disparity will make itself felt in the days to come.
    FIFY. Schiff has already displayed his cleverness and yes, his experience stacking the deck as a federal prosecutor. He's given himself near unlimited power to deny witness subpoenas based on his opinions, he's denied the Republicans on the committee the ability to decide who gets how much time to cross-examine and he's threatened his colleagues on the committee with "ethics" investigations if they don't do as he wishes. He's also denied the American public the ability to examine the veracity of every "witness" by only allowing transcripts of certain testimonies. Lacking any inflection or context, it's easier for him to manipulate the message.

Yes he's very clever, but that isn't a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    The thing that I guess we sometimes forget is that neither of the Biden's is President.

I've been convinced the President Trump was improperly using his office to gain dirt on a political rival. Okay, that is out of the way.

Should he be impeached for it? Nah, maybe censured and then impeached if he does it again.

But even that thought process is moot, the Senate would never convict him or censure him.

So let's move on and see what other train wreck is awaiting us.
    After 3 years, Trump knows exactly what the for a complete lack of a better term "Obama Cabal" did to him. He's targeted Biden as the weak link in the chain. He knows he can't flip Biden or Hillary. He knows Comey, McCabe, Ohr, etc. are too low on the totem pole to make a dent. He wanted Biden in the crosshairs publicly because that's EXACTLY what they did to him. He won, they lost and now he wants his pound of flesh.

Honestly if I were him? I'd rather see those bastards in prison and forever condemned as traitors than winning reelection next year. Winning reelection only proves he's more likeable than them. Hammering them into the ground sends a message. One they richly deserve.

FWIW, I honestly don't think he can put a single one of them in prison. This isn't a movie and there is no happy ending. Obama's criminals will not get what they deserve in this lifetime.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    Didn't know if this deserves a new thread. Beck posted this from last night's stream. Quite a bit to consider and goes all the way to the top. I thought it was interesting the doc from Soros with his signature that exposes his game plan. This does tie into the impeachment sham.

How prophetic were the MCU movies?

Hail Hydra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...tanley-account

If Hunter was a board member. Why such an elaborate form of payment?

Hmmmm...while cumbersome, he shouod have just taken the cash in a suitcase. It is a lot harder to trace.

Now we know why Joe said he had no idea about Hunters dealings...wonder if John Kerry is thinking the same thing?
    Last edited by armtx77; 11-14-19 at 11:23.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    From reading the transcript, there was no quid-pro-quo. But there is an anti corruption agreement with the Ukraine and other countries. I don't see the problem if the President is talking with another foreign leader about rooting out and dealing with corruption. It is the right and proper thing to do. I even agree that money should be withheld from corrupt governments.

The real issue is the corruption of Biden and his son using the office of Vice President to remove a prosecutor from investigating him along with using influence to put an unqualified, disgraced, coke head on executive boards of companies with a big salary. Happened with Russia too.

As far as impeachment goes, 3 years and still nothing??? I'd like to see one of the congressmen or senators on either side go through the investigations that President Trump has and come out clean like him. The only thing it has been is one big waste of money when those funds could have gone to something meaningful.
    No quid? "I'll withhold already-appropriated military assistance that you desperately need to fend off the big Russian Bear, unless and until you publicly announce that you're investigating the Bidens, my top domestic political rivals." Boy howdy!

You'd like to see a Senator or Congressman go through such a grueling investigation? OK! Hillary withstood eight (8) Benghazi investigations. Were you complaining then that the money spent on that charade would be better used for "something meaningful?"

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    You'd like to see a Senator or Congressman go through such a grueling investigation? OK! Hillary withstood eight (8) Benghazi investigations. Were you complaining then that the money spent on that charade would be better used for "something meaningful?"
    A lot of us "conservatives" seem to forget our principals and how we behaved when previously in the minority once we're in power. The dems seem to have the same affliction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yeah, you’re right. “At this point, what matter does it make?” Heck, just a few Americans killed and a consulate over run.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Hillary got away with exactly what she was accused of and much more. Her lies are well documented and known to be lies. She's wasn't exonerated or even found not guilty of anything, she just wasn't tried or even prosecuted despite sufficient evidence to indict her. She has absolutely no redeeming qualities and is an utter failure by every measure of a decent human being.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    What color is the sky in your world?
    I am pretty sure it's potato.

"They" all said the same crap when the russian collusion investigation happened...and again with the Mueller investigation...yet here we are. "They" simply refuse to learn and are in a state of delusion.

Page 69 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast