Page 72 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Lol

It’s like watching a squirrel try to climb a steel pole covered in grease.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I have never seen someone try to so hard. I commend you for your efforts.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Watching the sham impeachment hearings again today. Yet another day of total manipulation by Shifty Shiff, a witness that says I have no direct knowledge, I heard it through the grapevine, the orangeman hurt my feelings. This is just totally unbelievable. Even more, the crazy left leaning media runs with total lies. I feel like I'm living in bazaaro land anymore.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    Watching the sham impeachment hearings again today. Yet another day of total manipulation by Shifty Shiff, a witness that says I have no direct knowledge, I heard it through the grapevine, the orangeman hurt my feelings. This is just totally unbelievable. Even more, the crazy left leaning media runs with total lies. I feel like I'm living in bazaaro land anymore.
    Man, I wish we could get some 1st hand testimony so we can get this over with. Get Mick, and Rudy sworn in ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    To me, she's looking like she really wasn't knowledgeable on a lot of things that were important to the POTUS.
    Your job is to place your emphasis on the things your boss wants done.
    If there was an open investigation on this energy company and the Son of a sitting VP is on the board and has no experience, we don't want to use our foreign service to look in to this. As an Ambassador, you don't want to understand what's going on?
    Shouldn't she have reported this to Obama? Did she?
    Why would Trump not want to know what was going on when all of these Democrats have their kids working in energy in Ukraine?
    Add to that, now we are selling these guys javalins so doesn't that up the ante a bit?
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-15-19 at 12:30.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If there was so much corruption in Ukraine during her tenure, I wonder how much of it she was involved in.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    If there was so much corruption in Ukraine during her tenure, I wonder how much of it she was involved in.
    If you've got a ton of politicians children doing some shady stuff, you don't want someone who's in on the corruption, you'll have to split the booty. What you want is someone who is clueless and is not looking at anything of any consequence. Just a mutt who looks good sitting in the window.
    I would guess from her general clueless nature she might very well fit the bill.
    After all, almost every place she's been it was a shit show. So what does she do and what is she good at?
    Barisma (sp?) is a corrupt organization that was under continued investigation, but she doesn't call Obama of Joe Biden? She doesn't call Trump when he takes over?
    How F'ing convenient for the Biden's...

Okay, now after I posted this they are saying that it so concerned the White House that Hunter Biden and what appears to be at least four other Politician's kids were in Ukraine working in energy that they put out a letter specifically to address this potential question coming up, more or less it said call the White House about it directly.
    Hmmm so the appearance of impropriety is of so little consequence that they instead of telling these Muppet's "No you can't" they make an official letter but let it keep going on?
    We're investigating the wrong folks here.
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-15-19 at 15:50. Reason: More Info.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Either Trump was playing some 6D Chess and catfished them all and it will blow up in their face, or he made a casual but overly obvious request to look into the clearly corrupt Biden's and didn't do it in the way that gave him plausible deniability as professional politicians know how to do. If the latter, he probably figured it was harmless enough request, and of course informal and formal quid pro quo is how it's done and always has been. He really needs to run stuff by his people more prior to opening his mouth. That as much as anything has caused him the issues he's having, but that's also what many actually like about him. Me, really don't care what he says, keep an eye on what he does and accomplishes.

When he gets a US Ambassador and his staff killed, wake me up.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    DUDE from Utah: Did you witness any laws being broken by POTUS?

Mrs Yanovich:No

Say what? Where is my boy uni-vibe?

Yesterday, Ratcliffe got Kent and Taylor to say the same thing.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by armtx77 View Post
    DUDE from Utah: Did you witness any laws being broken by POTUS?

Mrs Yanovich:No

Say what? Where is my boy uni-vibe?

Yesterday, Ratcliffe got Kent and Taylor to say the same thing.
    But he hurt her feelings damn it!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I liked Jordan, your boss fired you and you are upset about it, that sounds like a human resource issue what are you doing testifying in an impeachment hearing?
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 72 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast