Page 9 of 146 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...-for-the-c-i-a

is a C.I.A. officer who “was detailed to work at the White House” before returning to the C.I.A., according to a new report from The New York Times. The Times noted that the whistle-blower was not working at the White House when the events triggering the complaint occurred or when when he discovered the supposed evidence.
    So the CIA was actively spying on the White house, with human assets in place? Then said spy goes back to the CIA and hears some stuff from some friends and now gets whistle blower protection to try to bring down a sitting president? FFS our country is no different than the corrupt countries of SA or Africa at this point.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    When the whole "The intelligence agencies have five ways from Sunday to get you' statement by Schumer and all of the stuff Clapper and Brennan were doing, it was pretty clear that elements in the CIA were playing coup games at home. And here we are again. Everyone talks about a civil war, but what if the CIA is the enemy? It's been in movies a bunch, but who puts the CIA in line? FBI? DOD?

I'm beginning to understand why Stalin just shot everyone on a regular interval.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...-for-the-c-i-a

So the CIA was actively spying on the White house, with human assets in place? Then said spy goes back to the CIA and hears some stuff from some friends and now gets whistle blower protection to try to bring down a sitting president? FFS our country is no different than the corrupt countries of SA or Africa at this point.
    Well the intelligence agencies are telling us that our votes don't matter and that they know better for us. So overthrowing an elected President is for our own good?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    At least they don't have dossiers on every single last one of us, to include every phone call we've ever made, the contents thereof, and every e-mail, text, and SOCMED post we've ever sent or made.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well the intelligence agencies are telling us that our votes don't matter and that they know better for us. So overthrowing an elected President is for our own good?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    When the whole "The intelligence agencies have five ways from Sunday to get you' statement by Schumer and all of the stuff Clapper and Brennan were doing, it was pretty clear that elements in the CIA were playing coup games at home. And here we are again. Everyone talks about a civil war, but what if the CIA is the enemy? It's been in movies a bunch, but who puts the CIA in line? FBI? DOD?

I'm beginning to understand why Stalin just shot everyone on a regular interval.
    It’d fall under the FBI and OIG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    At least they don't have dossiers on every single last one of us, to include every phone call we've ever made, the contents thereof, and every e-mail, text, and SOCMED post we've ever sent or made.
    As long as they leave my search history out of this.......
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It’d fall under the FBI and OIG.
    Oh boy, I'm brimming with confidence knowing that......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    While I'm certainly no fan of old Uncle Joe, I do think a good old-fashioned PURGE is in order.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This whole charade is overshadowing one of the best speeches given by a U.S. President to the U.N. General Assembly that I can remember. President Trump basically told the U.N. to stick their globalism and communism where the sun doesn't shine. He is a thorn in the globalists' side and the ComDems are globalists, hence their constant attacks.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I hear on the radio, other sites, and here that this will sink the Dem's boat come 2020. I have news for you guys: as I've said before, nearly half this country has their heads firmly planted up their asses and will vote "D" next year no matter what. This won't help them much but it certainly won't hurt them in the least. Never underestimate the stupidity of the electorate.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 9 of 146 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast