Page 96 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    This is just getting ridiculous. Report makes no case for impeachment, so they are continuing with impeachment. Will America ever take back control of our government?
    Probably not.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Nancy is really going off the rails, she just snapped at a reporter .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...-with-me-rosen
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I listened to a good portion of it, and it was as expected, a waste of time, tax payer time and $. I was left with my initial opinion on the issue, and found the GOP position experts far more compelling than the Dems position that amounts to "orange man bad we hates him so much" per usual for me and Turley's comments of most value. I also think this circus will really blow up in their face come 2020.

While it was not the smartest thing for him to do in the way he did it, when he gets a US Ambassador and his staff killed, and gets away with it, and no one lost a job much less ended up in prison, wake me up.

Give the Dems credit where it's due, they have effectively prevented the Trump admin and co from looking into the utterly corrupt goings on of Clinton, Biden, et al. From day one, they have been on the offensive and it's worked so far. Cracks starting to show (1) here and there, and I think they will pay dearly in 2020, but I think they know they lost the WH anyway, and are looking at the long term as well as staying out of prison and such.

(1) https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...inance-scheme/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    As I’ve said before, I’m not a huge fan of Trump. He has, to his credit, done a lot of good things for which he’s gotten no gratitude, or he’s been crucified wrongly. However, I don’t fully trust him on the things I reluctantly voted for him to do. He’s been wishy-washy on guns and screwed up big with the bump stock ban. I’m not fully with him on every aspect of his immigration policies either. I agree with many, maybe most, but I have strong disagreements with some.

That being said, this is bullshit. I don’t believe him to be totally innocent, but I don’t think he’s done anything to warrant being removed from office. Also, the people who are trying to kick him out do the SAME GODDAMNED THINGS he’s being accused of FIFTY F**KING TIMES A DAY, so they can spare us the virtue signaling. Anybody who believes Dems want him out of office simply because they think it’s in the country’s best interests and they believe in honesty and integrity...well I’ve probably taken shits with better reasoning ability.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post

She needs to go home and sleep off that ol’ beast she been drankin’

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    That being said, this is bullshit. I don’t believe him to be totally innocent, but I don’t think he’s done anything to warrant being removed from office.
    Two things that make him unfit to hold office:

1. Says mean things
    2. Beat Hillary

And that's about it...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    And the ComDems’ meltdowns continue.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-damn-liar-man
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post

Everytime that she says that she prays about something, I wish someone in the press would yell out, "SATAN DOESN'T CARE THAT YOU PAY TO HIM, YOU ALREADY HAVE HIS SUPPORT!"

I was raised Catholic and for the life of me I don't get the "I'm Catholic so I can't hate" comment. Catholicism, I don't think she gets it. I'm starting to think that Pelosi can't understand that she hasn't been sainted yet. Maybe she thinks just a few more million abortions and she get the sticker she needs? I know you aren't supposed to compare your faith to others, but to think that Pelosi isn't in the religious version of the Special Olympics, and not even medalling is just too much. I'm not going to cast the first stone, but who could stop a WTF face.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 12-05-19 at 15:16.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Does anyone else have that extremely surreal feeling about this?

I mean, the evidence is clearly not there and the narrative has changed day by day about what the President is "guilty" of.

Listening to Pelosi this morning (the highlights at least) just made me shake my head. What do they think they will accomplish by doing something that is going to massively fail when it hits the Senate?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Allow me to vent a moment...

I've never seen such an outrageously crazy situation like this before. I dare say nobody has. I followed the hearings from day one and each and every time I thought "okay, they're gonna get him" it turned out to be a big nothing burger.

A bunch of hearsay and presumptions. No direct evidence. And the media kept trying to force the "this is bad for Trump" narrative right down our throats.

Furthermore, nobody seems to be challenging the fact a lot of this was done in secrecy. Are we going to hold a secret trial in the Senate where the American public can't hear the evidence against the man they freely elected in accordance with the Constitution?

The whole situation reeks of corruption. Constant changing of rules, constant changing of "crimes" and constant doubling down on "evidence" that just isn't there. The Judiciary Committee, the ones which should be scrutinizing this to the nth degree just rubber stamped another committee's findings and called a bunch of biased academics to try to "inform" the American people these were crimes worthy of impeachment.

And yet, the people who should be challenging this process, asking the hard questions and backing these corrupt politicians into a corner are blindly going along with the false narrative. It's effin DNC controlled and run media at this point and they could change their names to Pravda as bad as they are. They aren't honest conveyors of the truth at this point.

I honestly don't know what will come of this. I do think we are seeing the decline of the Republic as we know it at this very moment.

Page 96 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast