Thread: Antifa grabs LE M4

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Antifa grabs LE M4

Last edited by mack7.62; 09-25-19 at 10:38.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Good thing he broke off the grab, that could have got real bad real quick. Who in their right mind thinks it's a good idea to go for a cops gun, but criminals?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don’t know why this is perpetuating in the US but it’s not an M4 and that’s probably French Police since it’s from the Paris Climate Protest. The weapon looks like a grenade launcher, judging from the diameter of that bore.

Last edited by crosseyedshooter; 09-25-19 at 10:51.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I don’t know why this is perpetuating in the US but it’s not an M4 and that’s probably French Police since it’s from the Paris Climate Protest. The weapon looks like a grenade launcher, judging from the diameter of that bore.

And there is no proof dude is Antifa. The entire "Look at this snowflake get PWND!" videos that aren't actually factual show up just about every day.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    “M4”. Come on dude.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand