Another range day with my stainless TRP. A drill I use alot is 3 targets at 7, 10, and 15 yds. Three rounds in each (I use Wilson ETM 8rd mags), slide lock reload after the 15yd target, then 3 rds in each at 10 and 7. I use a Lucky Gunner.com reduced silhouette targets and really just concentrate not on speed but keeping all rds in the black. I use this as a defensive drill so I try to shoot only fast enough to cover the shots with my palm.
My TRP has always been my favorite and in the almost 4,000 rds I have thru it, no malfs that haven't been mag or ammo related(one mag failed to lock open on last rd, two Speer fmj rds failed to fire even though primer had mark).
All my other guns are now safe queens and rarely if ever get used with the exception of my back up "gun when I'm not carrying a gun" Ruger LCR or my Glock 36(kept in a grab and go fanny pack(I am also a volunteer firefighter, so my fanny pack goes with me to the station on calls).
My TRP has been a joy to shoot and a real confidence builder. Carrying any other gun just isn't the same since it came along! It is The Right Pistol for me!