Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRP is awesome

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    My old TRP was excellent. Never should have sold it. It shot perfectly from the day I bought it till the day I sold it. I bought it to hold me over while my Springfield Pro went back to the shop....like that makes sense...LOL.
    Makes sense to me Greg......I did the same thing. My Pro went back to Springfield (the thumb safety was crazy stiff to engage) so I bought a couple of TRPs to play with and to serve as back ups while it made the pilgrimage back to the mother ship. I wish I still had it as it was a really nice pistol....as I recall, I traded it to an HK rep for a nice P7M8, a pile of mags, and some HK swag.....go figure.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    After I got rid of my Springfield TRP 10mm, I got the Other Springfield: the XDM 10mm. It works. It's Darth Vader's personal EDC weapon when he comes to Earth.

Feedback Score
    I have a stainless TRP that has never failed with any ammo I've fed it. Only thing I've done to it is swap out that funky FLGR for a good ol' GI guide rod. Great pistol!

Feedback Score
    Just another awesome TRP post....used it at In-Service training last week. Only 1911 there, rest mix of Glock 40's(majority) and 9's, 2 S&W M&P's(1 40, 1 9) and one Springfield XD in .45. The TRP took top shot honors(despite the shooter) and never once choked. And we had to shoot the Federal 155 gr "Green" ammo, which malf'ed several other guns, the XD being one of them. After shooting around 100 rds of that stuff, my TRP looked like someone dumped aquarium sand in it, but it continued without a hitch for the total 400 rds or so shot in the class(done in a day and a half without cleaning). Very happy with my TRP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12