Hey Y'all, thanks for your input. Looked at many different options. Put together comparison lists from what y'all shared. One option was a low budget YHM build with the Brownells 1:7 MK12. The other was what I am really wanting which is a BCM build. Went to Primary Arms and loaded a basket with BCM and the SS MK12, did the same with BCM Brownells, and again with BCM usa. Just a 1:8 guy and am more familiar with shooting Open Iron with that rifling. Only experience I had with 1:7 was in MCRD with the A1 in which did well for me to earn expert at Edson range CP. And that's why I am leaning BCM since they seem to be the only makers of a 1:8 that's affordable. In the end, there will be a suppressor. YHM phantom from the Silencer Shop which will be my very first can ever. Funny, coming from CA to TX in 2014, I'd never thought I'd live to see this dream come true! I also have a BCM 300 BO 16" for pigs, and a couple of 5.56 Colts. AR15A4 Milspec and a M4 6920 LE CK for coyotes and to practice with my misses. A4 is fun to work drill and show off some Snap and Pop for the grand kids!

Thank You M4 Brothers for your Knowledge Base.
MR