Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TRI PRC-148 PROBLEM-UPDATE!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    That really is some outstanding customer support. You should post the link where you bought the radio. Hope it all gets resolved with the 6 pin version. I wasn't even aware they made a 10 pin version. I've only ever used 6 pin comms equipment. (Military anyway)
    I’ll do that. Mine was next to new given it took a while to get anyone else in our crew to get COMMed up. Lol.

I bout it through Shiq’s eBay store. It also didn’t hurt that the 10 was a couple hundred bucks more than the 6. Lol.

I need to test the Silynx 6 pin cable with a buddy’s 152 to be certain but I’m sure it’ll be fine. I was going to just do an adapter but was going to be jabbing me in the armpit for the extra height it created.

I’ll post a link to his store in the next couple days. Thanks to everyone for the super helpful tips and advice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Here is the seller I bought this radio from Shinq in Xi. He is AWESOME on service of all types!! I highly recommend buying from him. Hell fix any issues you have.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F264073603456

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123