Thread: Custom Mag-Well-Adaptors........?

Feedback Score

Custom Mag-Well-Adaptors........?

I own a Swedish-K that I have several additional magazines that are not being used. Not wanting to have too many different magazines in inventory (but wanting to make up an AR15 using Swedish-K magazines)…....…….....who makes custom AR15 9x19mm Magazine-Well-Adaptors to use other than Colt/Uzi/Glock/S&W magazines (?)………..I am looking for a Company that would make a custom AR15 Magazine-Well-Adaptor to use such magazines as the Swedish-K 36-rd. magazines or possible other 9x19mm magazines.

Possibly a company that can make a custom AR15 Magazine-Well-Adaptor with a slightly undersize magazine-opening (?)……….or maybe someone has set up their 9x19mm AR15 to use Swedish-K magazines and can pass on some needed information on a usable/modified mag-well-adaptor...……..or build using an 80% AR15 lower (maybe AR9)….and can help walk us through the required parts/modification/clear photos/etc.
    Any information would help.

Regards,
    RichardS
    US Army, RET

Feedback Score
    Has anyone modified a magazine-well-adaptor that used Colt-magazines so that they could use Swedish-K magazines (?).

I am looking for information to be able to use standard Swedish-K magazines......clear photos (and measurements) of your modifications will help.

TIA, RichardS
    US Army, RET

Feedback Score
    Richard:
    a company called aao is building me 1 in s&w 9mm as we speak
    since all i use is s&w mags seemed like a no brainer

call and ask them
    601-514-0660

good luck
    Carbine