Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subsonic .223

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    That stuff stabilizes in a 1:7 ?!?
    I uee it in my 12.5 with a AAC Mini4. I have only taken out to 100 yards but i was getting right at MOA. But it is really silent, like 300 BO quiet.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I uee it in my 12.5 with a AAC Mini4. I have only taken out to 100 yards but i was getting right at MOA. But it is really silent, like 300 BO quiet.
    Interesting. Thanks. This may suit my use.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I just use this ammo in my 5.56 ARs with my normal cans on them:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019570122?pid=967308

It is super quiet and cycles. It will not lock back on the last round but i can live with that.
    I launched 5 rounds of this through my BA 12.3” 1/7 today. They all hit sideways at 25 yds, and yeah, they’re pretty long. None of it cycled. 4/5 ejected. I wasn’t brave enough to try it with a can.

Edit: ATP Summerville, SC refunded me partially for the other 45 rounds. Good on them.
    Last edited by 1168; 03-17-20 at 17:33. Reason: Add

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12