Thread: Larue index clips

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Larue index clips

I was curious if anyone has stippled their index clips. I recently stippled a set of KAC rail panels and was contemplating on doing the same with the clips.

Thanks...

On the spreading edge of the butter knife
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zukiii View Post
    I was curious if anyone has stippled their index clips. I recently stippled a set of KAC rail panels and was contemplating on doing the same with the clips.

Thanks...
    I have the index clips on my middy. The "ribbed" texture that results from the clips' spacing would seem to preclude the need for stippling. Do you find them too slick?
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I just ordered a set of these myself. I can't believe I bought something from LaRue.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The stupid index clips are addicting. They are an elegant solution, and if they were cheaper I'd already be running 100% index clips.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    The stupid index clips are addicting. They are an elegant solution, and if they were cheaper I'd already be running 100% index clips.
    That's what I was affraid of. I bought one tin of them... but I know I'll end up with another.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have, I had three different batches, all of them black. I found they reacted differently to heat. Some went well, others pulled away a string of melted plastic making the stippling very sharp.

The hand stop is a different plastic and stippled very well.

Over all with glock, magpul, and larue stuff I find they all take to stippling differently. Glock being the best and some of the index clips and magpul being the worst. Better or worse being wether melted plastic pulls away or not.

Not only are the index clips addictive, stippling is too. Ultimately I am going to put back on mostly non stippled index clips with some stippled ones every other clip where my hand goes.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Those damn things are so nice. They don't budge, very solid feeling.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Excellent product. Had them on a pic rail for two years now. They also have a really handy little channel for attaching cables from your WML.

I had Tango Down rail panels, garbage product, not designed to last. Wore out and fell off after six months.
    Last edited by Loxodonta; 10-27-19 at 16:38.