Thread: Smith and Wesson M&P 9C 1.0 9mm

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Smith and Wesson M&P 9C 1.0 9mm

PM is your best bet for contact- do not use the email on this site, it will not work.
    PP only, unless FTF. No money orders due to previous issues.

Up for sale is 1 S&W M&P 9mm Compact 1.0 edition in 9mm.

In excellent near-new condition. Less than 500rds fired, all brass (mostly PMC), no steel.
    Includes everything in picture- pistol, 1x standard 12 rd mag, 2x fingerstop 12rd mag, 3x backstraps, hard case, paperwork.
    Pistol is factory stock. No accuracy issues that I am aware of. Was an extra carry gun that never got used past break-in. Minor finish scuffs on slide and mags are so minimal, they're almost impossible to pick up on camera.
    Mags have about 50-75 rds on them, each (used other mags for most of break in)
    The ONLY blem is the white dot insert in the front sight has fallen out, as apparently all 1.0 M&P compacts do at the 500 rd mark

- SOLD -

I can email more pics if desired for serious interested buyers.

Your FFL MUST accept shipments from private individuals
    I will also do FTF if you are in my area of south VA - willing to discuss price if meeting FTF.

Trades; M&P 2.0 4" Compact 9mm, no safety, in same or better condition. FTF meet REQUIRED if doing trade.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 06-19-20 at 20:08.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump for 2020