Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock Forum Recommendation

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m going to go ahead and be an asshole.

Why don’t you ask your questions here, in this thread, and I have no doubt they will be answered.

A great number of M4C have made Polymer 80s.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but this seems a bit like sitting at my mom's table and asking where to get a good meal.
    That shit was funny. "Hey all you ignorant Glock shooters, whats up"? Gotta wonder what they talk about on Glocktalk. It goes bang every time!

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glocktalk is the best site to find more of the info you seek. Glock has a lot more generations and models which can create some (or a lot) of confusion about parts interchangeability between the different models/generations. More confusion and parts choices also can increase the need to troubleshoot those new problems. Best to KISS and limit parts to factory Glock.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but this seems a bit like sitting at my mom's table and asking where to get a good meal.
    This. I'd imagine that there's probably a lot of overlap between the forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    You went through the effort of registering on this forum...just to ask if there was something better? If you found this one, I'm sure you can find others.
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mods, I'm outta my lane crossposting, feel free to slap me.

This board is folks in WA, a bunch of us have built them, and logged things in this thread. Quite a wealth of info, helped me when I did mine.

Mine's on page 26.

https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=90175
    Last edited by ViniVidivici; 10-31-19 at 15:06.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Didn't have permission to see your pictures unlike that MadPick guy's.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    YouTube for building anything from a garden shed to an 80% lower.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Attachment 59432

Got over 800 rounds of all kinds through it, I feel lucky in that it has never yet malfunctioned. It's run from day one, w/ factory and Magpul mags.

Grip shape and feel is great. Part of me wishes all my Glocks felt this way...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12