Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Darian Jarrott killing (graphic)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Darian Jarrott killing (graphic)

This is full version of the the murder of officer Darian Jarrott. It's graphic. That the shooter makes sure to add one to his head, tells us this was a cool killer who made sure the officer was not going to survive. The POS who did the deed obviously had no plans to be taken alive, and was put down the old school way, which can also be found on vid. Another example of just how fast things can go from another day at the office to that:

RIP sir.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 04-14-21 at 14:15.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Did they catch the bastard that did this? The Mayor of Brooklyn Center Minn said yesterday that police officers don't need to be armed for traffic stops! What an absolute idiot.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    Did they catch the bastard that did this? The Mayor of Brooklyn Center Minn said yesterday that police officers don't need to be armed for traffic stops! What an absolute idiot.
    Per OP "...had no plans to be taken alive, and was put down the old school way, which can also be found on vids on YT."
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I posted this in another thread. This vid is primer on what happens when you get used by the feds.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    That cop got served up by DHS. They knew he was a cartel drug trafficker but let Jarrott go in alone anyway.

"Hey patrol peasant, go pull that guy over for tinted windows. Dont worry we got your back."

3 letter agencies dont give a crap if you die.

Feedback Score
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.krq...h-lawsuit/amp/

Widow filing wrongful death lawsuit. Good. DHS ****ed that officer.
    And when can we close the ****ing border? I want a wall and machine gun nests

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    I want a wall and machine gun nests
    I want motion activated LASERS. And 10 miles of land mines in front of the wall.

On THEIR side.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Damn that was hard to watch.
    Last edited by Hank6046; 04-14-21 at 15:35.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.krq...h-lawsuit/amp/

Widow filing wrongful death lawsuit. Good. DHS ****ed that officer.
    And when can we close the ****ing border? I want a wall and machine gun nests
    That’s Shite!!!! When I was on patrol I had been asked by the county narcotics unit to stop cars on several different occasions, but the info was always given about why they wanted a person stopped and what to possibly expect. Sometimes it happened fast, but there was always a phone call or relayed info on the old Motorola pagers that received text through dispatch. The way this was done it sounds like they set this officer up for failure. I was wondering how those other officers showed up so fast in full kit with medical bags.

ETA...I had a multi-year relationship with the nacr units that called for assistance, and worked alongside them on a joint city/county task force, so there was a high degree of trust there. That makes a huge difference.
    Last edited by john armond; 04-14-21 at 15:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Damn that was hard to watch.
    Harder than that of the Kyle dinkheller video which has always sent chills down my spine.

Feedback Score
    Discussing this horrific event with LE associates of mine, comments were made that upon seeing a suspect with a slung rifle, their immediate response would be to draw their weapons and make sure said BG did not so much as blink. Driving with a slung rifle is far from your average traffic stop encounter according to my friends in LE, no matter what part of the country you're in. I'm not in LE so I couldn't even venture a guess as what is done or what the procedures would be in such a a situation/encounter.
    Perhaps NM officer was far too nice to this to this criminal given the absurdity of the times.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast