Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Harsh Truths I've arrived at

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    I set off the detectors once coming back from a class at Dugway. Get ****ed with ever since.

Apparently old fat white guys with a crew cut and decent clothes must be terrorists. While Haji in a man dress literally walks right past me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Dugway, there's your answer, you're gonna be setting off nuke/Chem sensors til like the year 2200.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Pre 9/11 was better because I was younger. Not many people had cellphones and if they did the most they could do is play snake. Nobody did Tinder. They had to go talk to people. You filled out a job application and talked to a person who got to see you for at least 15 minutes in person instead of a fat black woman in HR clicking a mouse on everything online content that she makes no errors as she is safe in her position.

Sex was risky but real. Cars looked like cars. Outlander Systems posted the mom wagon chart comparing cars to the Tesla Truck but it revealed the Matrix. For as much as the Tesla Truck looked like something from a Playstation 1 game, the other cars from Mercedes to Kia looked exactly the same. Every car looks the same except for color. Soulless, godless vehicles with too much electronic crap and few things self serviceable.

Music has no effort.

Blah.

Choose Life

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Pre 9/11 was better because I was younger. Not many people had cellphones and if they did the most they could do is play snake. Nobody did Tinder. They had to go talk to people.

Choose Life
    My daughters have moved out. The youngest has been texting my wife worried to death that we are going to get blowed up. Why? Because that's what her moron friends are speculating about on social media. I just texted her, hopefully she'll read it tomorrow, and I'm going to take her to a late lunch and talk about it.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    My daughters have moved out. The youngest has been texting my wife worried to death that we are going to get blowed up. Why? Because that's what her moron friends are speculating about on social media. I just texted her, hopefully she'll read it tomorrow, and I'm going to take her to a late lunch and talk about it.
    I hope you don’t get blown up either, buddy. I would miss you.

I might not ever get to talk to you again because my draft notice should be coming in the mailbox any day now.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yup I remember flying the friendly skies with my old emerson cqc-7 in my pocket just a month or so before 9/11. Good times they was.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope you don’t get blown up either, buddy. I would miss you.

I might not ever get to talk to you again because my draft notice should be coming in the mailbox any day now.
    Upped the age did they?

We talked, all is well.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    -The only time you see a family having breakfast together before work/school is on TV.

With work and school schedules, it almost seems by design to destroy the nuclear family

-Aside from some IR and flashlights, a High Speed AR from 1971 is essentially the same as a high speed AR today.

-Every election comes down to voting to get kicked in the balls or slapped in the face.

-Dogs have never judged anyone who didn’t deserve it.

-FAL vs G3 is like splitting hairs or arguing over teal vs turquoise

-One day we’ll look back at 2020 and say “boy that was a cakewalk compared to today”

-Women will never understand that sometimes a man truly needs nothing to feel like he has everything.

-If nobody is doing the job, that means it’s your turn

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    - If you die in a firefight, it probably wasn’t your Glock’s bad trigger and mediocre accuracy that killed you. It probably wasn’t the weight and capacity of your 1911 or K-frame revolver. It probably wasn’t the 5- or 6-shot pocket rocket you can barely keep on paper at seven yards. It probably wasn’t the poor accuracy of your AK or the reliability of your AR. It probably wasn’t that you showed up with an M1 Garand or an M1 carbine instead of a KAC. It probably wasn’t that you had irons instead of a red dot instead of an ACOG instead of an LPVO (or vice versa). It probably wasn’t that your weapon light puts out too little lumens with too little spill and too small (or too large) a hot spot. It probably wasn’t that you didn’t have NODS or a MAWL or an ATPIAL. It probably wasn’t the steel-cased Tula that barely functions your rifle and only generates an ice pick-like wiund cavity or the buck-a-shot defensive ammunition you didn’t bother to zero your rifle with.
    No, if you die in a firefight, it’s probably because your mindset sucked, your tactics sucked, and you just plain ran out of luck.

- If your gear sucks, your mindset probably sucks, your tactics probably suck, and your luck is probably about to run out and leave you dead in a firefight.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    -Stallone and Schwarzenegger are too old and busted to give us the Contra movie we desperately deserve.

I just....I just wanna see two big action types run through the jungle with unapologetic machismo, gunning down Communist soldiers who were a front for an alien invasion and then killing Xenomorphs. No self awareness, no satire, just M60s and Spreadshot and Lazers wasting progressively more bizarre aliens as hard rock plays and then at the end they give an epic bro shake and Ronald Reagan gives them both a Medal of Honor, freeze frame roll credits, Van Halen (Upon Whom Be Peace!) blares deafeningly loud.

I mean if done right, any fertile woman in attendance would miss their period.

Yep. As you get older, your childhood dies.
    As do your dreams. As does your future.

Seriously, with each day you have less and less waiting for you. We could say there’s a Heaven but, I haven’t been there yet.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    -The only time you see a family having breakfast together before work/school is on TV.

With work and school schedules, it almost seems by design to destroy the nuclear family...
    That's because it is. That and the endless propaganda that blankets everything 24/7.
    People want to talk about 'slavery' they increasingly need to look no further than their own lives.
    It all a lie; you're told you can have everything while you really lose everything along the way to a life you can never really get.
    I mean, after all, if you could attain the life they try to sell you, how would they control you once you have it?
    Everything - the job, spouse, kids, cars, house, hobbies, personal opinion - it's all just a tool of the state waiting to be turned against you if you stop playing the game.
    There is no "American dream" anymore. Just the ersatz dream that one can somehow consume their way to the top.
    "We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt...."

-FAL vs G3 is like splitting hairs or arguing over teal vs turquoise
    Heresy.
    Everyone knows the FAL is better.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast