Thread: Brownells retro carry handle 4x

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Brownells retro carry handle 4x

I haven’t seen discussion of this yet, so here it is. Brownells is now offering a retro carry handle mounted 4x optic.

https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...rod124965.aspx

From the website:
    “Retro Looks, Modern Function - The Right Optic for Your Retro Rifle!

We actually tracked down the original company that manufactured the Colt® AR-15 optics of the 1970s and asked them to build a new one for us as close to the original as possible - right down the yellow inspection stickers. Like the Retro Rifles themselves, the Brownells Retro 4x Optic has updated technology under the hood. The result is a scope that looks just like the original but has optical clarity and performance that are head and shoulders above it.

Fully Multicoated lenses are fog and waterproof
    BDC click-adjustable elevation turret
    Manufactured in Japan with high quality internals and lenses
    The Retro 4x Carry Handle Optic sports a simple, intuitive fine duplex reticle, like the original, and an elevation turret with BDC (ballistic drop compensated) clicks that closely match modern .223/5.56 55gr and 62gr ammo. As its name indicates, the Retro 4x comes with an integral carry handle mount that easily attaches to most AR-15 carry handles - no tools required.

As with all products we sell, this scope is fully backed by our Forever Guarantee.”

Price is $299.99

Gee, thanks Brownells. I guess I didn’t really need to waste $300 on food next month.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I love it. The only thing that has stopped from buying it is the hideous “retro” logo on the top.

But knowing me, I’ll probably cave soon, and order it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    That's awesome!! I still miss the one I had from the arms room back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro