Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Members who have dropped off the radar:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Members who have dropped off the radar:

Over the years many folks have come and gone from M4, some of them regular posters/contributors. Below are a couple of guys I've wondered about. As far as I know none of them announced they were popping smoke, they just didn't post anymore. Does anyone know if these guys are safe and sound? Any sightings in the wild?

Moose-Knuckle - 4/14/19

HeruMew - 12/12/18

KalashniKEV - 5/16/17

williejc - 4/11/17 - I know where he is, he sometimes posts on Pistol-Forum.

Does anyone else have members they wonder about?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    You know sometimes these forums are like the American Rifleman magazine you get every month or if you watch Fox News more than 1 hour. Same crap over and over with some topics and people who obviously have nothing else to do. They more than likely got tired of it and drove on, maybe read here and there.

I look at some things to learn, maybe try to cool people off who have some ax to grind or protect their turf or friends. Other times, I don't even pipe in as it's pointless.

This is my thought, he who can spend time on the forum is the king of that little fiefdom.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I believe KalasniKEV posts in the Arfcom Retro forum sometimes (and possibly elsewhere on the site, but the Retro and A2 sub forums are the only place on Arfcom I ever visit).
    I don't know KEV by any stretch, but I do remember him from Gunsnet way back in the early 2000s when we were both frequent users of the site.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    People keep arguing over the same crap and it gets old. People worship the same products, without any personal experience with the products, and that gets old. Someone with extensive experience with a particular product or technique gets bashed for posting their findings and that gets old.

It's understandable. I find myself logging on less than I have in the past.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I'm still here, so you can assume the at ease position, and carry on with the warm and fuzzies knowing that.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    People keep arguing over the same crap and it gets old. People worship the same products, without any personal experience with the products, and that gets old. Someone with extensive experience with a particular product or technique gets bashed for posting their findings and that gets old.

100% fact
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Exactly this.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I post only when I have a question (because I don’t know much), or have an opportunity to say a kind or encouraging word.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I miss Molon and his posts here on m4c.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Same here...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast