Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Members who have dropped off the radar:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Members who have dropped off the radar:

Over the years many folks have come and gone from M4, some of them regular posters/contributors. Below are a couple of guys I've wondered about. As far as I know none of them announced they were popping smoke, they just didn't post anymore. Does anyone know if these guys are safe and sound? Any sightings in the wild?

Moose-Knuckle - 4/14/19

HeruMew - 12/12/18

KalashniKEV - 5/16/17

williejc - 4/11/17 - I know where he is, he sometimes posts on Pistol-Forum.

Does anyone else have members they wonder about?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    You know sometimes these forums are like the American Rifleman magazine you get every month or if you watch Fox News more than 1 hour. Same crap over and over with some topics and people who obviously have nothing else to do. They more than likely got tired of it and drove on, maybe read here and there.

I look at some things to learn, maybe try to cool people off who have some ax to grind or protect their turf or friends. Other times, I don't even pipe in as it's pointless.

This is my thought, he who can spend time on the forum is the king of that little fiefdom.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I believe KalasniKEV posts in the Arfcom Retro forum sometimes (and possibly elsewhere on the site, but the Retro and A2 sub forums are the only place on Arfcom I ever visit).
    I don't know KEV by any stretch, but I do remember him from Gunsnet way back in the early 2000s when we were both frequent users of the site.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    People keep arguing over the same crap and it gets old. People worship the same products, without any personal experience with the products, and that gets old. Someone with extensive experience with a particular product or technique gets bashed for posting their findings and that gets old.

It's understandable. I find myself logging on less than I have in the past.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I'm still here, so you can assume the at ease position, and carry on with the warm and fuzzies knowing that.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Members who have dropped off the radar:

Remember when Sensei deuced out because the forum was taking an American centrist position?

I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 10-09-19 at 09:49.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    People keep arguing over the same crap and it gets old. People worship the same products, without any personal experience with the products, and that gets old. Someone with extensive experience with a particular product or technique gets bashed for posting their findings and that gets old.

100% fact
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post

Yup, which is why I spend most of my time here and not in the other sections of the forum, I have a one year old and am still in school so I don’t have the time or money to hit the range often or to buy new/more gear so I have no need to keep up on the latest developments or products. I’ll Get up to speed with what’s current in the market when I’m able to use that information. I come here to get other people’s takes on current events and what not but I tune out and ignore any pissing matches that start.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    rob_s

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Over the years many folks have come and gone from M4, some of them regular posters/contributors. Below are a couple of guys I've wondered about. As far as I know none of them announced they were popping smoke, they just didn't post anymore. Does anyone know if these guys are safe and sound? Any sightings in the wild?

Moose-Knuckle - 4/14/19

HeruMew - 12/12/18

KalashniKEV - 5/16/17

williejc - 4/11/17 - I know where he is, he sometimes posts on Pistol-Forum.

Does anyone else have members they wonder about?
    I see most of the expats over on pistol-forum, which I recently joined myself to get a broader range of pistol-related discussion, though I still see M4c as the best destination for technical AR knowledge. Interesting, they have a thread in their carbine forum that discusses M4c and other AR forums, and I see former members I recognize posting in it. Have to say, some of the posts characterized 'us' pretty well.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-Best-AR-forum

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast