Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Cali Power Outage

Feedback Score
    Ok. So they’re checking lines to make sure they’re safe to heat up. Power was cut for? That’s right, to prevent fires. Lol
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Don't laugh too loudly. Red state texas has its share of rolling blackouts too.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Don't laugh too loudly. Red state texas has its share of rolling blackouts too.
    Really, source please.

"Texas' secessionist inclinations do have one modern outlet: the electric grid. There are three grids in the Lower 48 states: the Eastern Interconnection, the Western Interconnection — and Texas.

The Texas grid is called ERCOT, and it is run by an agency of the same name — the Electric Reliability Council of Texas. ERCOT does not actually cover all of Texas. El Paso is on another grid, as is the upper Panhandle and a chunk of East Texas."
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again.

MOVE

Feedback Score
    I’d prefer most of them stay in place and freeze in the dark to be honest.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    I’d prefer most of them stay in place and freeze in the dark to be honest.

Seriously. Cali transplants will mostly just vote D and turn former red states blue until the whole country is ****ed, and Cali politics become the new norm outside of a few red pockets. Idiots can't see the correlation between who they vote for and what made them leave in the first place.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    Seriously. Cali transplants will mostly just vote D and turn former red states blue until the whole country is ****ed, and Cali politics become the new norm outside of a few red pockets. Idiots can't see the correlation between who they vote for and what made them leave in the first place.
    Pretty much what is wrong with Florida now... Too many snow birds that should have stayed in the north.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910