Thread: LMT, BCM, Radian, Noveske Parts

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

LMT, BCM, Radian, Noveske Parts

For sale:

All items are brand new, never used/installed, except the BCM charging handle, it has a little usage. I swapped it for a Radian soon after so it hasn't been used a whole lot. I do not have the original packaging except for the LMT ambidextrous selector switch. All selector switches will come with a mil-spec spring and detent. The LMT selector switch comes with everything including the tool to install, all in the original packaging and has not been removed (except for these pics)
    Hit me up with questions.

Payment - PayPal F&F or you pay the fees. (I will provide the price + actual fees to you)

//--SOLD--//LMT Ambi Selector Switch (BNIP) - $30

//--SOLD--//Radian Talon short-throw (45/90) Ambi Selector Switch, long lever and short lever w/spring and detent (New, w/out packaging): $25

//--SOLD--//Noveske Ambi Selector Switch (short-throw) includes spring and detent (New, w/out packaging): $30

//--SOLD--//BCM 4x4 Medium Charging Handle (used): $33

All items:

LMT ambi selector:

Radian ambi selector:

BCM 4x4 medium CH:

Items are cross posted on other forums, item goes to the first response by DTG. Not looking for any trades, sorry!

Thank you for looking.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 10-13-19 at 18:23. Reason: Sold Noveske ambi
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams