Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IDF style Paracord sling mounts?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    I found something Keymod is good for. A length of elastic cord with a knot in the end; the knot locks into a slot to keep the sling neat in the rack.

Keymod slots are great for hanging the gun on a drywall screw.

Of course, the most important thing in doing all this is, you MUST know what a cubit is :-)
    Darn, I'm going to have to convert to Keymod.

Ned you are the Red Green of AR's and I say that in the most complimentary way.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Darn, I'm going to have to convert to Keymod.

Ned you are the Red Green of AR's and I say that in the most complimentary way.
    Haha, had to look that up.... I like that guy so I'll accept that as a compliment :-)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well, first range trip with the IDF sling on the rifle yesterday and the paracord didn't melt, so, yay.

Actually I kind of like the sling being attached up on the FSB vs on the front sling swivel. Kind of gets it out of the way of my support hand.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The big thing for me is that it hangs from the top so when you drop it it goes flat against you and no funky flip-overs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123