Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing Weight: Calories vs Excercise 2.0

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Fat isn't what makes us fat, it's over processed carbs. I had 13 oz of sirloin last night, and it was wonderful. Ate the leftover piece for lunch today, and will grill the pork steaks I got yesterday tonight. Getting enough protein and fat were definitely an issue for a while. When a customer said something about protein, it started to click. 1600 cal/day really probably was not quite enough, and that's why I was half hangry for a couple months solid.
    It's anything left over; most often carbs. But if you eat 3K calories of chicken, you are going to gain weight....

Feedback Score
    I recommend eating whole potatoes for weight loss, they fill you up and it's easy to lose weight. 500 -600 cals a day for 2 1/2 months sheds weight fast, being an impatient bastard that suited me best.The problem I had was that the place I wanted to lose weight from ( waist ) was the last place to lose weight from. As for keeping the weight off I think that depends on several things including your age. I'm almost 65 , 5'7", and maintain weight of under 145 pounds on 1000 cals a day. I have two meals each day now, today I had 1/2 can of baked beans, a frying pan full of mushrooms ( no oil ) 2 fried eggs ( no oil ) a 6oz gammon steak, and two medium size boiled whole potatoes.... Next meal will be more potatoes with chicken vindaloo curry and mushrooms. I am slim now, and everyone else looks fat, it was worth the effort.
    Last edited by Mick Boon; 10-16-19 at 16:35.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12